ADVERTISEMENT

2020-2021 Delaware Gatorade POY is.....

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018

185702933_2979655595649395_1245961328979859909_n.jpg

Miller’sille is a nice and upcoming program. However I believe Aiden is destined for me. I remember claiming Nolan Wouk never make it at a D1 level school, just to sit and watch him every week and thrive at UD. I’m one of the ones rooting for him everytime I see him.
he proved me wrong and I hope more Delaware continue to prove me wrong. If was a privilege watching him run that UD offense. I believe if he never got hurt, the semifinal game wouldn’t have been a blow out. That offense runs on what Nolan does best and that’s run through his reads and than run with no hesitation, Eve though he’s always looking to throw before he can run. If Delaware EVER makes it to a shampoo ship game it’s because Nolan, Kedrick, and Burton are gonna be the 3 key pieces to lead us there’s so great seeing local boys show the world how things are done around here.

many teams can compete with powerhouse teams around this and I just hope more and more teams decided to play programs like Bergan Catholic, and St. Joesehs Prep. This state has talent and it’s time to start at least showing it, at least.

sheesh HS.. This reads like a Mad Lib... lol

also Nolan was just fine for the Semi final game..in fact he was UD's leading rusher (65 yds on 20 freaking carries) and that was the problem in that game. UD was so overmatched it would not of mattered who they had at QB

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT