ADVERTISEMENT

2022 DELHS CP Week 4 Games *5pm game*

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
Slim pick'ns this week so we got some easy ones but some good ones too.
Who knows? gotta give the homers a chance to take their team to shock the world. šŸ˜

FNL

5pm McDupont @ DMA
7pm Central @ Smyrna
7pm Middletown @ Massillon (Washington HS, OH)
7pm Delmar @ Woodbridge
7:30 Milford @ Red Lion
7:30 HVT @ Sallies

Saturday

11am Newark @ Delcastle
12pm Appo @ St Georges
2pm Friends @ Archmere
3pm St Andrews @ Charter

Last edited:
Who knows? gotta give the homers a chance to take their team to shock the world. šŸ˜

FNL

7pm McDupont @ DMA
7pm Central @ Smyrna
7pm Delmar @ Woodbridge

Saturday

11am Newark @ Delcastle
12pm Appo @ St Georges
2pm Friends @ Archmere
3pm St Andrews @ Charter

10. Massillon
9. Sallies
8. Archmere
7. Charter
6. Appo
5. Newark
4. DMA
3. Sussex Central
2. Red Lion
1. Delmar

FNL

7pm McDupont @ DMA
7pm Central @ Smyrna
7pm Delmar @ Woodbridge

Saturday

11am Newark @ Delcastle
12pm Appo @ St Georges
2pm Friends @ Archmere
3pm St Andrews @ Charter
10 Mass
09 New
08 Sals
07 Milf
06 Bridge
05 StA
04 DMA
03 Friends
02 StG
01 SC

Reactions: BackinBlack86
10 Massillon
9 Charter
8 Sallies
7 Newark
6 DMA
5 St Gs
4 Red Lion
3 Smyrna
2 Woodbridge
1 Friends

Last edited:

FNL

7pm McDupont @ DMA
7pm Central @ Smyrna
7pm Delmar @ Woodbridge

Saturday

11am Newark @ Delcastle
12pm Appo @ St Georges
2pm Friends @ Archmere
3pm St Andrews @ Charter

I have unfortunately had to deal a lot with my job and a family situation. However today I am back.

10. Massillon
9. Smryna
8. Sallies
7.DMA
6.Archmere
5.Newark
4.St Georgeā€™s
3. Woodbridge
2.Charter
1. Milford

I have unfortunately had to deal a lot with my job and a family situation. However today I am back.

10. Massillon
9. Smryna
8. Sallies
7.DMA
6.Archmere
5.Newark
4.St Georgeā€™s
3. Woodbridge
2.Charter
1. Milford
Welcome back..hope everything gets back to normal for you and your fam...

Reactions: Woody_Wood
10 Massillon
9 Sallies
8 DMA
7 Archmere
6 Newark
5 Woodbridge
4 St Georges
3 Charter
2 Central
1 RLCA

10. Massillon
9. Newark
8. ST A's
7. DMA
6. Sallies
5. ST G's
4. Arch
3. Wood
2. Smyrna
1. Red Lion

Messed up last week and thought I put my picks in and I didn't, didn't realize until it was to late. Let everyone jump up on me in points. Just giving you all a fair chance, since I am going to get on a roll from here on out!!!! I wish...

@DaDude01 I was wondering what happened to you. Sometimes your last minute and just come in under the wire but you always make it. Glad you are OK...

dude-what-day.gif

I know itā€™s a week away but I saw Smyrna plays Mervo tech? They were in the news weeks ago for losing a player that was shot and killed at schoolā€¦.On the field has anyone heard of this school and how do they compare to DE schools?

I know itā€™s a week away but I saw Smyrna plays Mervo tech? They were in the news weeks ago for losing a player that was shot and killed at schoolā€¦.On the field has anyone heard of this school and how do they compare to DE schools?
Yes, the are usually loaded, one of my best friends used to coach there a few years back. I'm not sure how they are now but they are usually really good.

Reactions: DEfootballFan6
lil late to the game but gonna get involved
10: McDupont
9: Massillon
8: Sallies
7: Smyrna
6: Milford
5: Newark
4: St G's
3: Archmere
2: Charter
1: Delmar

Mervo has been pretty good probably comparable to the real good Howard or HVT teams we have had. They are defending MD 4A/3A state champs but that was a week division. Not sure if Maryland is still using the hybrid divisions anymore (it was a covid and realignment thing) so Mervo could be 4A again which they probably wont win that but they will go far into the playoffs just can't beat the big PG County or Frederick County teams but they are off to a hot start this year. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd best Baltimore City team not named St Frances.

William Penn played them in 2017 and lost 36-26 and again in 2018 and lost 14-7

Smyrna will definitely have their hands full and I would predict a L for the Eagles in this one.

probably TMI as that game will probably be on the CP that week lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DEfootballFan6
Mervo has been pretty good probably comparable to the real good Howard or HVT teams we have had. They are defending MD 4A/3A state champs but that was a week division. Not sure if Maryland is still using the hybrid divisions anymore (it was a covid and realignment thing) so Mervo could be 4A gain which they probably wont win that but hey go far into the playoffs just can't beat the big PG County or Frederick County teams but they are off to a hot start this year. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd best Baltimore City team not named St Frances.

William Penn played them in 2017 and lost 36-26 and again in 2018 and lost 14-7

Smyrna will definitely have their hands full and I would predict a L for the Eagles in this one.

probably TMI as that game will probably be on the CP that week lol
Haha thank you

Guess I'll get my picks in so @connorr11 can make his ;)šŸ¤£.

10. Massillon
9. DMA
8. Sallies
7. St. Georges
6. Charter
5. Newark
4. Milford
3. Smyrna
2. Woodbridge
1. Archmere

10. Massillon
9. Archmere
8. DMA
7. St. Georges
6. Sallies
5. Red Lion
4. Newark
3. Woodbridge
2. Smyrna
1. Charter

Somebody will go 10-0 this week.

Regarding Mervo and the shot player. That is the second tragedy to hit this team/school in a year. Last October they had a star WR pass away from a serous brain injury he sustained vs Dunbar a month earlier. Essentially the brain injury caused his vital organs to shut down.

Very sad story..

is there a game tonight that i need to know about or is there a deadline to get picks in? I thought picks had to be in before 1st game kicks
Doesn't matter anyone can change their picks up until kickoff of 1st game on the docket. So if your worried about the late pickers then put up a fake pick and then come back and change it last minute before the deadline ..šŸ˜Ž

austinpowers-drevil.gif

Reactions: Yunforce
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT