ADVERTISEMENT

302 Games opening week

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
122127495_2058407314296520_4224931513872092384_o.png

If I am not at Caravel vs Milford I will probably tune into Dover @ Smyrna... which games y'all going to or watching?

Any word on Dover this year.. Ballers?

I’ve heard they think they can compete with Smyrna for Henlopen. Will be interesting to see with out Peace. Maybe now they use the rest of their athletes?

I’ll probably have 2 of the games up at once, then flip between the 3rd. Depends on how wife reacts when i take over living room Friday 😂

Reactions: BackinBlack86
I’ve heard they think they can compete with Smyrna for Henlopen. Will be interesting to see with out Peace. Maybe now they use the rest of their athletes?

I’ll probably have 2 of the games up at once, then flip between the 3rd. Depends on how wife reacts when i take over living room Friday 😂

Just looked at roster (Dover's is up) They got that Bacon kid. What I saw of him last year he looked legit...

Am I confused? I know I remember a Bacon kid maybe there was one on another team.. hmmm

yeah now that I think on it ( and check) I was thinking of the WB one.. my bad,, well maybe the Dover one is legit .. I don't know lol

I didn't think he left Woodbridge lol

Peace
2019: 15 carries per game 1.5 receptions per game.
2018: 14 carries per game 1.4 receptions per game.
2017: 12 carries per game 2.4 receptions per game.

11th (2019), 5th (2018), 10th (2017) respectively for total carries in the state.

Just saying.

Peace
2019: 15 carries per game 1.5 receptions per game.
2018: 14 carries per game 1.4 receptions per game.
2017: 12 carries per game 2.4 receptions per game.

11th (2019), 5th (2018), 10th (2017) respectively for total carries in the state.

Just saying.

That's with more than half the state not reporting as well..15 per would be low BUT... he takes a bunch to the house or maybe the O has a bunch of 3 and outs. So.... you have to look at how may offensive plays Dover ran vs how many plays he was involved in and what percentage of the Dover O was Peace. Determine his % of the plays for Dover vs the others % of the plays for their team and them make to comparison to be somewhat accurate anyway... then factor in when there was a running clock and he was taken out of the game.. so that could be a whole half not in game so that would effect his carries per game as well... Might be 15 carries in a half then sit second half..

Last edited:
Reactions: The Uncle Rico
That's with more than half the state not reporting as well..15 per would be low BUT... he takes a bunch to the house or maybe the O has a bunch of 3 and outs. So.... you have to look at how may offensive plays Dover ran vs how many plays he was involved in and what percentage of the Dover O was Peace. Determine his % of the plays for Dover vs the others % of the plays for their team and them make to comparison to be somewhat accurate anyway... then factor in when there was a running clock and he was taken out of the game.. so that could be a whole half not in game so that would effect his carries per game as well...
Right so he could be even lower as far as carries goes....these are accurate numbers on Vonnie, he averaged over 11 yards per carry so there were quite a few big ones. He only went over 20 carries 6 times in his entire, outstanding high school career with 23 being the highest. And I'd say Dover averaged roughly 50 plays per game so there must've been some other people putting in their fair share of the work. Either way I've heard people say he got the ball too much and some say they didn't give it to him enough...can't please everyone.

Right so he could be even lower as far as carries goes....these are accurate numbers on Vonnie, he averaged over 11 yards per carry so there were quite a few big ones. He only went over 20 carries 6 times in his entire, outstanding high school career with 23 being the highest. And I'd say Dover averaged roughly 50 plays per game so there must've been some other people putting in their fair share of the work. Either way I've heard people say he got the ball too much and some say they didn't give it to him enough...can't please everyone.

Peace had 143 of 229 total caries for Dover.. 63%
Peace had 14 rec 252 (3rd on team in receptions, 2nd rec yards) 20% of passing game
2118 Total Yards of 4287 50%
31 of 53 TD's 59%
192 pts of 373 52%

Factor he missed one game injury and didn't play 2nd half of 3 games. That is in effect 2.5 games missed it's safe to surmise Peace was pretty much the show

Ohh and not knocking at all... give the baller the ball.. just showing there are different ways to evaluate the stats and many factors to consider

Peace had 143 of 229 total caries for Dover.. 63%
Peace had 14 rec 252 (3rd on team in receptions, 2nd rec yards) 20% of passing game
2118 Total Yards of 4287 50%
31 of 53 TD's 59%
192 pts of 373 52%

Factor he missed one game injury and didn't play 2nd half of 3 games. That is in effect 2.5 games missed it's safe to surmise Peace was pretty much the show
Man you're good...didn't think someone would put the work in to dig that deep. Last year more so than the his sophomore/junior years yes. As always BiB your insight is appreciated!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT