ADVERTISEMENT

7v7

I doubt it happens. DIAA still hasn't gotten a clearance or guidelines from the health department.

DIAA not involved in NCC 7v7 but yeah I saw presser today and they still haven't gotten clearance or guidelines for youth football either which is what this would technically fall under.. pretty much no way 7v7 will happen.. Well it could and can but social distancing would have to be in effect and that wouldn't work so well for the game.. Carney even made a crack about how much better his basketball game would be if the defenders had to stay 6 feet away lol

I may be wrong, but it has nothing to do with DIAA. It’s run by NCC I thought? So if the county deemed it fine, then DIAA has no control on who participates.

But the games are played on school property and utilize equipment (helmets) owned by the schools.

DIAA has no say on any of that ( unless it violates DIAA out of season rules)..DIAA only looks after DIAA sanctioned high school sports but has no say on use of the school property.. DOE may but not for privates..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT