8/20/2021
5:00 PM​
AI duPont HSNewark HSAI duPont HSScrimmageInfo

8/20/2021
7:00 PM​
Dover HSMiddletown HSDover HSScrimmageInfo
8/21/2021
12:30 AM​
DE Military AcademyArchbishop Curley HS (MD)DE Military AcademyQuad Scrimmage (Archbishop Curley, Lincoln HS, Cheltenham HS) ScrimmageInfo
8/21/2021
10:00 AM​
Delmar HS/MSWashington HS (MD)Delmar HS/MSScrimmageInfo
8/21/2021
Easton HS (MD)Woodbridge HSEaston HS (MD)ScrimmageInfo
8/21/2021
Lake Forest HSCape Henlopen HSLake Forest HSScrimmageInfo
8/21/2021
Red Lion CAIndian River HSRed Lion CAScrimmageInfo
8/21/2021
St. Mark's HSSt. Georges Tech HSSt. Marks HSScrimmageInfo
8/21/2021
Sussex Central HSParkside HS (MD)Sussex Central HSScrimmageInfo
8/21/2021
10:30 AM​
Howard HS of TechDelcastle HSEden ParkScrimmageInfo

If you want to get a football fix and not worried about seeing all DE teams then that Quad Scrim looks pretty cool at DMA. I might check that out.

I find the Odessa v Mt P scrim intriguing as well if nothing else but to check out the Ducks digs

For some reason the DMA scrimmage is listed at 1230AM, but it is actually at 11am in case anyone wants to check it out. Not sure why but St. Marks vs. ST. George's has me intrigued. And the whole Odessa complex looks great.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
I stopped by the AI/Newark scrimmage today. It was interesting. Newark had a large, bruising running back that looked good. AI had a kid that was very quick. Zig-zagged for two touchdowns.

I didn't see the WR Jayden Smith for Newark. I wonder did he transfer?

On a separate note. I heard Jaden Bacon transferred to Dematha Catholic. That would be big loss for Woodbridge!

On a separate note. I heard Jaden Bacon transferred to Dematha Catholic. That would be big loss for Woodbridge!

If you look at Jaden Bacon's Hudl profile, it says he's with Dematha Catholic.

Hey Longago. What time is the DMA scrimmage? 11 or 12;30? The website changed the time to this afternoon. I wasn't sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT