ADVERTISEMENT

@84rider

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
@84rider Looks like your guys got a nice D1 RB transfer and an "official" offer at that. Nice player nice get 👏

2021 1st team all state
1568 Yards 6.7 YPC 19 RTDs 17 receptions 200 Yards 2 Tds 1771 all purpose 21 tot Tds

Last edited:
He was really good last year. Should be one of the best players in the State this year.

Will be interesting to see how he improves CR.. can't do worse than 0-11. over/under on 5 wins? I heard there has been an uptick in season ticket sales at CR 😁

Yeah good stuff, one the O-Line/ D-Line guys received a packet sent to the guidance office that said his parents had to be present to open since he is a sophomore from Murray State reference college football. CR needs to move away from winged t imo. Sophomore I was referring to has been working one on one with previous Bmore Raven LB from upstate.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Same kid was approached by Sals & MTown coming out of 8 th grade according to his pops

Same kid was approached by Sals & MTown coming out of 8 th grade according to his pops
I actually spoke with him not to long ago, he’s not staying at CR…He didn’t say where, just that we wasn’t staying there just had to transfer there for a recent temporary move until the end of the school year….coaches supposedly know.

I actually spoke with him not to long ago, he’s not staying at CR…He didn’t say where, just that we wasn’t staying there just had to transfer there for a recent temporary move until the end of the school year….coaches supposedly know.
Wherever he goes he should be very good. Do you any idea where he could end up?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT