ADVERTISEMENT

AI dupont

Tough to say. lots of close wins and losses. Schedule weakness will kill their playoff chances - even if they win out it will probably not be enough to get in.

Underrated? AI is awful.. they lost to Mount.. who in turn lost to Polytech. Give me a break. Hit the wall, you cant beat Middletown, St Marks or Charter then you should be hitting the wall....

first off i dont even go to ai and im not trying to flood the message board like all those mount kids... but AI has tremendous talent and the only reason for such losses was due to injured players and missing starters...

Come on! How can you call AI awful? They're not one of the 10 best teams in state but they're far from awful. They've lost 4 games by a total of 8 goals. They played competitive games against Charter and Saint Marks and with a few more breaks here or there they could easily be 9 and 1. They'll likely end the year 10 and 5 against a schedule filled with teams of similar talent.

Look who they have played!!! My grandmom and the ladies she plays bingo with could beat those scrubs.... If they ever played a real team, they would be utterlly destroyed.. youre right, theyll finish 10-5 against other similarly awful squads
This post was edited on 4/27 10:37 PM by Fighter15

Hey Fighter, apparently your grandma's bingo lax team and your 10 year old son's team can beat almost every high school in the state. Do you have a high schooler playing too? Who's gonna win if those 3 go head-to-head?

If I did have a high school son, and he went to A.I., which is where he'd feed into, he would certainly not be playing on the lacrosse team. He'd be better off practicing against my grandmom. If that answers your question

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT