ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody rooting for Andy Reid / Chiefs?

Uncle Bumfuzzled

D1A Prospect
Sep 11, 2012
I can't help myself. Reid had the foresight to draft Donovan McNabb and then Patrick Mahomes. He is a good man at his core.

Hoping the Chiefs beat Tennessee (who have the most electrifying NFL running back in years). I could care less about Jimmy G and the Niners..rooting for the Pack.

Maybe we will have an Aaron Rodgers - Pat Mahomes State Farm final.

Last edited:
My $$$$ with BIG RED
Wally_Walrus!!!!!!!!.GIF

I loved the line by Gilbert Godfrey more than I was taking a shot at Mr. Trump. More to be added..This is an old Chiefs logo. The Chief is running out of Missouri and into Kanas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider
@bumster, are the Chiefs getting the same push back as the Redskins over the team name, maybe because news wise DC is closer but I can’t recall any news referencing KC

No pushback that I know of. They got rid of that wild looking Native American mascot and logo in the 70’s. The arrowhead on helmet was never considered offensive. Plus Chiefs like Braves isn’t really considered to be a demeaning term.

I believe that the Cleveland Indians are getting rid of that goofy looking logo that they have worn on some of their ball caps.

Though I don’t find it personally offensive, the Redskins name is a relic of a bygone era. When Snyder sells the franchise, I think the name will be changed.

@bumster, are the Chiefs getting the same push back as the Redskins over the team name, maybe because news wise DC is closer but I can’t recall any news referencing KC
Actually yes they are getting pushback from the Native American community, while they aren't really offended by the Skins logo, they really don't like the chop that the Chiefs and FSU do during games. Almost 70 percent are against it!

Back on topic, always liked Andy was happy to see him (even thought I didn't think he needed it) get validated with a SB win!

Actually yes they are getting pushback from the Native American community, while they aren't really offended by the Skins logo, they really don't like the chop that the Chiefs and FSU do during games. Almost 70 percent are against it!

Back on topic, always liked Andy was happy to see him (even thought I didn't think he needed it) get validated with a SB win!

I had not thought of the tomahawk chop. I can see how that would be considered to be offensive. As you know, the Braves and Chiefs fans stole that from FSU.

Amazing how we have named so many of our high school and college nicknames / mascots after the Native Americans....and of course, there are my Fighting Irish...with the leprechaun mascot....

Reactions: FCABucks
These are real and awesome LOL Still current unless otherwise noted..

1 | Arkansas School For the Deaf Leopards
deafleopards.jpg

2 | Laurel Hill (Florida) Hoboes
laurelhillhoboes.jpg

3 | Wahpeton (North Dakota) Wops (changed in the 90's to Huskies)
wahpetonwops.jpg

4 | Orofino (Idaho) Maniacs
orfinomaniacs.jpg

5 | Pekin (Illinois) Chinks (changed 1980 to Dragons)

pekinchinks.jpg

6 | Freeburg (Illinois) Community High School Midgets
freeburgmidgets.jpg

7 | Frisco (Texas) Fighting Coons (changed 2002 to Raccoons)
friscofightingcoons.jpg

8 | Hoopeston (Illinois) Cornjerkers
hoopestoncornjerkers.jpg

9 | Hereford (Texas) Whitefaces (FYI Whiteface is a breed of cattle)
herefordwhitefaces.jpg

10 | Butte (Idaho) Pirates HAHAHA
buttepirates.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT