ADVERTISEMENT

Are Fans allowed this year

As of now I believe so. Difca over the summer and scrimmages so far have had fans.

Policies on attendance will be handled by individual schools or school districts this season. DIAA only has jurisdiction for the postseason.

I would like to know which schools are planning on requiring masks outdoors. Based on the school board meetings of the last two weeks, that would go over well, I'm sure.

So far the governor has not mandated masks outdoor so I would be surprised if any schools do that - yet. Indoor he has mandated masks so schools are to comply.

I beleive DPH recommends masks if you cannot social distance but i think it is only a recommendation. They also recommend no handshakes which is crazy considering the contact that occurs during the game, match, competition, etc.

Correct that DIAA does not enter into the discussion until tournament time. Lots can happen before we get to that point.

So far the governor has not mandated masks outdoor so I would be surprised if any schools do that - yet. Indoor he has mandated masks so schools are to comply.

I beleive DPH recommends masks if you cannot social distance but i think it is only a recommendation. They also recommend no handshakes which is crazy considering the contact that occurs during the game, match, competition, etc.

Correct that DIAA does not enter into the discussion until tournament time. Lots can happen before we get to that point.
Schools need the cash. So yes. Bigger question will they let them stream? Would be nice to watch some out of town games.

Schools need the cash. So yes. Bigger question will they let them stream? Would be nice to watch some out of town games.
That would be great...I know some schools have games scheduled on that NFHS network, but I'm surprised most schools don't have their own streaming setup, even if it was on YouTube or facebook.

I know Smyrna/Middletown is scheduled for 302 so I’m sure streaking will still be happening

will-ferrell-goingstreaking.gif

If you want to pay 20 bucks a month or buy a yearly subscription to FloSports you can watch Archbishop Hoban (Ohio powerhouse) play Bergen Catholic (NJ) this week as well as a few other big OOS match-ups . With the subscription you get access to all the FloSports programming in all sports. FloFootball also has a deal with the CAA so you can watch UD games as well as many High School football games they will have this year.

I don't pimp for Flo just have a subscription from watching CAA in the spring. It's better than NFHS Network as far as production. Just another option. OHSAA (Ohio) and UIL (Texas) have switched from NFHS to Flo. I suspect more state associations will also in the future as they pay more for the streaming rights to the schools than NFHS

First, HS says "streaking will still be happening" then BnB86 says "I am not pimping for Flo." Who are you pimping for? Gentlemen, I am shocked and appalled by these statements.

ab7640bd8f38908f64df0500cdf6ab01.jpg

I am pimping for BRB these days, speaking of.. Where is she? It's confidence pool time. The fellas may need a little confidence boost.

50% off with Covid vaccine card. Mention BIB sent you for another 10% discount.

Get some!

1170725_540846115968457_584324244_n.jpg

Geez, Bib. I forgot all about Basin Road Betty. Some legends never die! Now that we are ready to begin DE HS FB maybe Bummy's City Rankings can be sponsored by Betty. I think Kreston Liquor Mart is not renewing their sponsorship this year.

• Haha
Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT