ADVERTISEMENT

Beast of the east

Deboy21

Getting reps on JV
Dec 1, 2018
Seeds are up on the beast of the East page.. tougher tournament beast of the East or Iron man?? Malvern Prep is STACKED

Last edited:
I was just trying to help you out. I didn’t know if you knew about track wrestling...Damn what’s up with all the d**kheads on this board

Reactions: listening to noise
Lol I guess bro.. leverage which tournament you think is tougher beast or iron man?
Probably ironman since wyom seminary didn't send its starters. Though i heard boe this year was mentally grueling with getting there at 5am and wrestling until 11pm and back at 5am
Brutal. Supposedly doc Buchanan in clovis is getting up there too

Reactions: Deboy21
Probably ironman since wyom seminary didn't send its starters. Though i heard boe this year was mentally grueling with getting there at 5am and wrestling until 11pm and back at 5am
Brutal. Supposedly doc Buchanan in clovis is getting up there too
I was thinking the same. I seen where the kids that won the beast placed 3rd 4th or 5th at the iron man.. check the cannon kid at 106 he’s from seminary the kid was unseeded & won the beast.. Gabe did have him in a cradle for like 45 seconds in the semi’s. Think he took out the 10,7, 3rd& 2nd seed. He had a hell of a tournament

Last edited:
Reactions: Leverage1991
Yeah. Crazy, he's not the usual starter. Kid is basically the backup. The starter placed 7th at ironman. Even crazier is the No.1 106 in the country was in the top bracket and wyosem 2nd string wins whole tournament after vasquez gets knocked off. Unreal.

Reactions: Deboy21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT