ADVERTISEMENT

Bib, Live Streams this week?

Got any links?

They are on NFHS, you have to sign up and pay.. Do you need a loan Sir?

Is it the same NFHS where a camera is used at the top of the stadium? Or is it a feed from an actual person. Sometimes the glass gets a little foggy. I like the fact that I can watch the game in my toasty living room but I am going to miss the live action. Hopefully, next year I can be there live.

Is it the same NFHS where a camera is used at the top of the stadium? Or is it a feed from an actual person. Sometimes the glass gets a little foggy. I like the fact that I can watch the game in my toasty living room but I am going to miss the live action. Hopefully, next year I can be there live.

lol no.. It is the delawarelive/3o2 crew. The stream is just getting fed through NFHS to get payment. Which also usually means the broadcast will delay from live action as it goes every time it starts spinning so if your following twitter then you will see results on there before you see it on the stream. At least that is how it was last year..

Glad to hear. I think those guys do a great job. If I had one ask, I would like them to do a few more personal stories about some of these kids. Maybe about offers, grades, families, other interests, family members play at school/higher level. Maybe a bit much. But if you don't ask.......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT