ADVERTISEMENT

Blue-Gold 2020

Chill44

Good all around Player
Jul 15, 2012
I’ve seen some post of some players who have made the team... anyone have the official rosters?

I have also seen a lot of players over the past few decades that don’t deserve to play in this game due to their daddies were their hs coach, they aren’t true ambassadors to the buddy system, or they just don’t meet character expectations regularly during their hs career and the hs coaches want their players in the blue-gold game. The DFCA needs to make the blue-gold game about character and living up to these characteristics or make it about being the best athlete in your school. Most students fail to meet both! If you want an all-star game built around good character traits, then start vetting these students and coaches correctly. If you want an all-star game about football skills then choose correctly. Some athletes fit both, however most do not!

DFCA isn’t going to change anything that will kill the golden goose that keeps laying an annual salary of six figures for Scott. Organization is a shame. Special Olympics DE is the way to help people.

I have also seen a lot of players over the past few decades that don’t deserve to play in this game due to their daddies were their hs coach, they aren’t true ambassadors to the buddy system, or they just don’t meet character expectations regularly during their hs career and the hs coaches want their players in the blue-gold game. The DFCA needs to make the blue-gold game about character and living up to these characteristics or make it about being the best athlete in your school. Most students fail to meet both! If you want an all-star game built around good character traits, then start vetting these students and coaches correctly. If you want an all-star game about football skills then choose correctly. Some athletes fit both, however most do not!
They need to get rid of the only 4 players per team rule and every school must have 1 player rule.

Any word on the list? I know many players getting their letters in the mail

It is my understanding that the letters are an invitation to participate in the Blue/Gold Game and that those nominated must accept and agree to partake in all of the required activities. I think the final rosters are not usually announced until sometime in early March.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT