ADVERTISEMENT

Brad Meyers?????????

Nov 19, 2014
I was just looking at this weekends picks by Brad Meyers . How does Meyers pick St. Mark's to beat William Penn when just last week he picked Penn to win it all, and from the start of football camp in August ranked Penn #1 . How does one change his mind after all that just puzzles me .

its a news journal writer....

he also thinks is 90 miles from laurel to caravel

downstate will have a good day

No Kool- Aid to Drink Sparty just dont know how you rank a team #1 from day one then last week pick them to win it all and now you turn a 360 and pick them to get upset doesnt make sense lol. But again your bias to St. Mark's so I wouldnt expect you to understand . I been following all highschool football all year all the teams and im not partial to any one team . I wish both teams good luck tomorrow but my opinion is Penn has the edge not seeing an upset tomorrow sorry .

I agree Brother!! Quite a turn of events! To many Hash Brownies ,perhaps!

This post was edited on 11/21 12:16 PM by Mobhits

It's Funny after William Penn won big today I didn't see Brad Myers around today to interview anyone lol nowhere to be found.

Originally posted by DEFENSEREST:
It's Funny after William Penn won big today I didn't see Brad Myers around today to interview anyone lol nowhere to be found.
Meyers was at St G then Laurel game..You draw who you draw. They can't be everywhere chill out...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT