ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Oniell

I wonder if they will ever move him to the left where the real money is. At 305 lbs, he may be a little lite for the position.

Darrisaw is 6’5” 315 at LT & Hill is 6’6” 310 LT, other rookie Cleveland is 6’6” 312…big boys on that O Line…O’Neill currently listed at 6’7” 310

O'Neill's contract info from September:

"That includes $49.1 million in guaranteed money, including $22.6 million up front, the person told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the team was not announcing the financial details. Based on annual average contract value, O’Neill will be the second-highest paid right tackle in the NFL behind Ryan Ramczyk of New Orleans."

If he stays healthy he will be paid like $19 M per year for the next 4 years. Just think, he was red shirted his first year at Pitt so they could figure out what side of the ball he would play on.... Happy for the kid.

This is where Godwin's injury really is a killer. He was due a nice contract and now he has to wait to see what happens. WR's don't get paid as much as OT's.

Reactions: 84rider
O'Neill's contract info from September:

"That includes $49.1 million in guaranteed money, including $22.6 million up front, the person told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the team was not announcing the financial details. Based on annual average contract value, O’Neill will be the second-highest paid right tackle in the NFL behind Ryan Ramczyk of New Orleans."

If he stays healthy he will be paid like $19 M per year for the next 4 years. Just think, he was red shirted his first year at Pitt so they could figure out what side of the ball he would play on.... Happy for the kid.

This is where Godwin's injury really is a killer. He was due a nice contract and now he has to wait to see what happens. WR's don't get paid as much as OT's.
Kenny Golladay was paid 4 years 72 million by the giants and and came off of a year where he played only 5 games. If teams believe Godwin can be the same player he was before injury I don't see a reason he shouldn't get the same kind of contract.

Colby Reeder (if uninjured) will make it 4. He started at safety for the Sals as a Soph in that game.

Though not an NFL talent, Darius Wade got dealt a bad hand as a college player. The injuries at BC were gruesome as was his head coach at BC…. Darius’s JR year was incredible as was the 2012 Middletown team. I still marvel at that club….and I am a Sals fan….

Last edited:
7 Super Bowls plus from Dan Wetzel at Yahoo Sports:

“If Brady's retirement is imminent, he'll finish as a three-time league MVP, five-time Super Bowl MVP, two-time NFL Offensive Player of the Year, a three-time first-team All-Pro and a 15-time Pro Bowl selection, among other honors. His name is all over the NFL record book. He ranks first in regular-season career yards passing (84,520), passes attempted (11,317) and completed (7,263) and touchdowns (624).”

Not too shabby…

Last edited:
Brady is the GOAT but I have never been a fan, has the arrogant prick vibe imo
Yes, some of TB's fans think he is God.
61lDZqXHpyL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT