ADVERTISEMENT

Can Sals be competitive against Sussex Central?

Uncle Bumfuzzled

D1AA Prospect
Sep 11, 2012
I think on Bib’s pool thus far there is 9 picks for Central and 3 for the Sals.
I get it. The Sals haven’t beaten Central since 2011. Central has the horses.

Forget about this post.
20160909_911Graphic.jpg

Not one of Bummy’s better insights. I thought that had seen some Sals’ flaws against the Cape that the Knights could exploit.
It is a long season, my friends.

Yes, Bib. This is a solemn day of remembrance.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Not one of Bummy’s better insights. I thought that had seen some Sals’ flaws against the Cape that the Knights could exploit.
It is a long season, my friends.

Yes, Bib. This is a solemn day of remembrance.

you should have stuck with the LBR theory ;)

Things-to-do-on-a-long-bus-ride.jpg

Last edited:
I think Sals is in the discussion of being there at the end. There are definitely some athletes on the team. Its early but I think the changes to the coaching responsibilities are noticeable. Now it could be that there is not enough tape with Sallies throwing the forward pass and the teams are in total shock.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Bib, thanks for your reference to my prior scholarship. Yes, it was like a 95 mile bus ride for the Knights. They have a young O line. My sense is that they will become more cohesive as the season progresses.

All of this is an entree (whatever that means). Look at what we have coming in 6 days…Middletown at Smyrna….long season…miles to go….

Bib, thanks for your reference to my prior scholarship. Yes, it was like a 95 mile bus ride for the Knights. They have a young O line. My sense is that they will become more cohesive as the season progresses.

All of this is an entree (whatever that means). Look at what we have coming in 6 days…Middletown at Smyrna….long season…miles to go….
Not sure cohesiveness of the Oline would have helped Central last night. They were flat out manhandled.

And yes.. This week we have the big one. The biggest Harvest Bowl yet.. How much will the tix scalp for?. @HSftballlaxFan you got any? lol

I think we need ESPN or Flo to come in and scoop this game. Don't think 302's technology can handle it lol. Especially after that debacle of a broadcast with Sallies v Central last nights.. ughhh!

According to the State News, the kid was 18 for 21 and threw for 321 yards. Look 18 completion, 321 yards and 5 TD passes are like a years worth on Broom St, Strange new world:::::

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT