ADVERTISEMENT

DEHSFB CP WEEK 2 GAMES

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
Have fun boys... lol

*A couple notes fellas... Please number your picks and it is helpful for the numbers to be on the left when scrolling through and scoring.. thanks in advance, the mgmt*

Newark @ McKean
HVT @ Appo
Central @ CR
Friends @ Caravel
Sallies @
Dover
Archmere @ RLCA
Lake @ St Marks
Concord @ Mt Pleasant
Glasgow @
Christiana
W Penn @ St Georges

Last edited:
Have fun boys... lol

*A couple notes fellas... Please number your picks and it is helpful for the numbers to be on the left when scrolling through and scoring.. thanks in advance, the mgmt*

Newark @ McKean
HVT @ Appo
Central @ CR
Friends @ Caravel
Sallies @ Dover
Archmere @ RLCA
Lake @ St Marks
Concord @ Mt Pleasant
Glasgow @ Christiana
W Penn @ St Georges

10. Hodgson
9. St. Marks
8. Glasgow
7. Friends
6. Sussex Central
5. William Penn
4. Red Lion
3. Newark
2. Sallies
1. Concord

Reactions: BackinBlack86
10. Concord
9. Hvt
8. Glasgow
7. Archmere
6. St Marks
5. Mckean
4. Friends
3. Sals
2. SC
1. St George’s

10 Hodgson
9 St Marks
8 Sussex Central
7 Wilmington Friends
6 Concord
5 Archmere
4 St Georges
3 Salesianum
2 McKean
1 Christiana

Man week 2 is heavy on the New Castle County teams. Making it tough on the downstaters.

I am just kidding. I know it's not easy finding evenly-matched games. I appreciate your efforts BIB in providing some entertainment during a year where we cannot even attend any events.

10 - HVT
9 - Concord
8 - Archmere
7 - Glasgow
6 - Friends
5 - McKean
4 - St Marks
3 - SC
2 - St Georges
1 - Sallies

10. HVT
9. Central
8. St Marks
7. RLCA
6. Concord
5. St Georges
4. McKean
3. Friends
2. Christiana
1. Dover

10 - HVT
9 - Central
8 - St Marks
7 - Friends
6 - Glasgow
5 - Arch
4 - Dover
3 - Concord
2 - WP
1 - McKean

Man week 2 is heavy on the New Castle County teams. Making it tough on the downstaters.

I am just kidding. I know it's not easy finding evenly-matched games. I appreciate your efforts BIB in providing some entertainment during a year where we cannot even attend any events.

My methodology goes something like this. Take the marque match-ups first, try and eliminate the potential RC games, then try and find good match-ups but also trying to rep all the divisions and conferences the best I can and sometimes I like to throw a toilet bowl game in for fun..lol

I pretty much knew everyone would put HVT at 10 but you never know someone may want to try and make up ground and take a flyer on Appo at home.. probably not lol

WB v Milford would definitely been on the list, in place of HVT v Appo most likely

Last edited:
10 - HVT
9 - Concord
8 - Archmere
7 - St Marks
6 - SC
5 - St Geo
4 - Sals
3 - Friends
2 - McKean
1 - Christiana

10 - Hodgson
9 - Sussex Central
8 - St Marks
7 - Archmere
6 - Concord
5 - St Geo
4 - Friends

3 - Dover
2 - McKean
1 - Christiana

Have fun boys... lol

Newark @ McKean
HVT @ Appo
Central @ CR
Friends @ Caravel
Sallies @ Dover
Archmere @ RLCA
Lake @ St Marks
Concord @ Mt Pleasant
Glasgow @ Christiana
W Penn @ St Georges
What's the deadline this week BiB? 4:00 pm on Friday?

Coming off a big rivalry win to open the year, Central is once again proving that they are a team to be reckoned with in the south. Will the Candeloro offense be able to produce against the young defense from georgetown or will the riders struggle to find the endzone in a low scoring henlopen matchup? Looking at the weather it looks as if both teams may to have to keep the ball on the ground and battle it out in the trenches.

CR defense will need to step up as the offense seems to be undisciplined and questionably coached. With a talented QB need to take more shots downfield, not entirely sure what was going on with the play calling week 1. We will see how it goes week 2 but if the defense can’t hold & the offense struggles expect Central to run away with this one. Interesting matchup here.

• Angry
yo new comers... take that over to a different thread.. this here is for the contest.. also both the same person.. weird 👽

ahhh yess... Welcome great pumpkin! How fitting for the season. Apologies for overstepping your territory but I too enjoy a good competition myself. I hope you can wipe your tears on your BiB and forgive me for trying to get another opinion on tomorrow nights matchup. Bold statement implying that one would control both accounts due to seeing the date either account was created but you got it king. Hope you can oversee this misunderstanding. Wouldn't want to see another frowny face on one of my posts 🥺

You putting in some picks or not?

10. HVT
9. Sussex Central
8. RLCA
7. St Marks
6. Concord
5. Friends
4. Dover
3. St George’s
2. McKean
1. Christiana

Last edited: