ADVERTISEMENT

DEPREPS DEHS CONCESSIONS REPORT

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
This is a topic we used to discuss here on the regular back in the day. I think it is time to bring it back for all my fellow foodies out there as folks start making their way back out to the games. If you know of any great concession stands at the game venues or any that serve a particular delicious item of note please post here.

As I mentioned in another thread Archmere (not sure if they still do) had some yum yum sausage and peppers sammy's.. I usually get 3 when there.. 😁

fyi.. we can include local must try eateries as well...

I usually order Crown Rack of Lamb or Veal Parmigiana with a Vodka Martini, shaken not stirred, at the Delmar Concession Stand.

Sadly, they never have any of it...

giphy.gif

Never been to a game at Cape so don't know what they have at the stand there but I know I would go the the few miles down the road to Dewey for a Woody's Crab Monster.. 😲

245268196_10159274905350743_6792411457041503868_n.jpg

Reactions: 84rider
Maiale is a great spot to go before a Charter game. Not sure who attends Charter games but the Sausage King is located right across the street. One could eat at a place that is Guy Fiere approved then listen to a great marching band while watching bad football.

I have said it before and will say it again. If you are a fan of football, a trip to Delmar is a must. And if you're going to Delmar, Delmar Pizza is your pre-game meal place. Great food, great service and real atmosphere before a game. Just pick a good game to go to. If I had to choose this year, I would think it would be the Laurel game, senior night and there just might be more on the line than bragging rights. It should be electric that night.

In Dover just down the street from the high school is Pizza Delight by Giacomos, authentic New York Pizza. I've been eating that since I was a little kid, and for me, I haven't had better pizza anywhere in Delaware.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT