ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S!!

In my day when we played option teams the QB was to get hit every play. I was QB on a option team one year as well and got hit every play. Actually was taught how to drop back on my heels and take the impact falling back to lessen the blow while pitching.

I think the issue with today's NFL rules teams are afraid to get flagged for hitting the QB and if he doesn't have the ball and they would get flagged so they don't aggressively attack the option that way,. It gives an advantage to the offenses that want to run the RPO. Defenses just try to stop it with a spy on the QB and attack the RB.. well if the spy gets blocked it goes for chunk yards.. Tough to defend if you can't hit the QB unless he has the ball

Last edited:
The Eagles ruined my parlay ticket to the tune of $3000, Eagles suck and Pederson should be fired imo, coming off a bye, wth
Bring in Brian Kelly to coach the Eagles. Then Luke Fickell to Notre Dame. Then Doug Pederson to the University of Cincinnati. Bummy is on a roll.

Reactions: 84rider
Just when you think Wentz has bottomed out he gets worse.

Holding the ball for a 6 Mississippi in the end zone and getting sacked for a safety was one of a passel of bad decisions
made by the one time wonder boy. Wentz extended his interceptions lead with Nos. 13 and 14, which brought his turnovers lead to 18. Only three NFL teams had more than his 16 giveaways as he took the field in Cleveland, and he was the lowest-rated passer and least-accurate passer in the league among starters with at least 250 throws.

Bummy thinks the Eagles ought to cut their losses short and draft Felipe Franks out of Arkansas. He could be the next Russell Wilson and you can probably get FF in the 3rd Round,

(Bib, there is a word in there for you)...

Last edited:
When a tie with the Bengals is the only thing keeping you in first place, not only do you suck but whole division sucks. With that being said Wentz has enough on offense with Sanders, Scott, Goedert and Fulgram that the turnovers make no sense. He’s trying to do way to much. You would think he has to watch game film and see he’s making the same mistakes over and over again. Damn, ok I’m over it

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
When a tie with the Bengals is the only thing keeping you in first place, not only do you suck but whole division sucks. With that being said Wentz has enough on offense with Sanders, Scott, Goedert and Fulgram that the turnovers make no sense. He’s trying to do way to much. You would think he has to watch game film and see he’s making the same mistakes over and over again. Damn, ok I’m over it

Nice Piece of Analysis.

If Birds can win 3 of the next 6...they should win the division. Can beat the WFT and Cowboys. Do not see another win at the moment.

Eagles Schedule

Jets will get Trevor Lawrence as #1 pick. Who will QB the birds next year?

Last edited:
The Eagles should have cut Jason Peters and Alshon Jeffery after the game with the Browns. Peters has nothing left and Jeffery doesn't' want to play.

Reactions: 84rider
DaShaun Watson 20 TD’s, 5 interceptions.

Carson Wentz 14 TDS, 14 interceptions.

Eagles 3-6-1, Texans 3-7

What’s mean? We’d all take Watson in 5 seconds...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT