ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Quarterfinal Games

Watching from home.. I was going to watch a couple games but NFHS only lets you stream on one device at a time. grrr...

Just like that MT executes an OS kick to start the half,, Appo PF on next play, couple plays later TD run MT .. Cavs 7 Appo 0 10:53 3rd.

That's ball game lol... seriously I don't think Appo can score offensively..

Reactions: Patcomic
Well fellas….the phone and iPad both got updated enough so the password to HSftballLaxfan is long gone and I can’t access the college email I used anymore to reset it. So back to my high school log in.

if anyone’s got some advice to where I can delete log ins and start from scratch or get access to HS again I’d appreciate it. Other than that, it was a Good Friday night of football. Looking forward to Saturdays games!

If your phone or iPad has been backed up you can reset it to the last backup time, your passwords should be auto saved

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup
  1. Turn on your device. ...
  2. Follow the onscreen setup steps until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
  3. Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
  4. Choose a backup. ...
  5. When asked, sign in with your Apple ID to restore your apps and purchases.

Reactions: MTownCavs09
Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup
  1. Turn on your device. ...
  2. Follow the onscreen setup steps until you reach the Apps & Data screen, then tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
  3. Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
  4. Choose a backup. ...
  5. When asked, sign in with your Apple ID to restore your apps and purchases.
I’ll try that in the morning. If that doesn’t work then screw it I’ll just stick with this. Everyone here knows I’m an Mtown fan anyway. Nothing to hide now lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT