ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 3 Scores

SG looked very good. Sanchez ran wild. I don’t know what Sallies did in the bye week but they looked flat all day. SG coach made a nice call on the winning TD. Pass on 4 th and long caught the Sals flat footed. I was impressed with them.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Kind of feels like this type of win for St. George opens division 3 wide open for the teams below Smyrna and Middletown. It will be interesting though when those teams start playing dover and SC and the like so we get a better idea

Just got back from St. G-Sals tilt. I feel that St. G dominated in a very real sense. It had to be like a 20-4 time of possession in their favor in the first half.

Yet the Slowskys had a 14-13 midway through the 4th Quarter only to be let down for the 800th time by their terrible kickoff coverage. Special teams ain't their thing.

Yes, I picked St. Georges but I didn't see the dominance coming. The Big S could not stop the St. G run game and quite frankly John Wilson and Lee Sibley are flat out real good coaches.

For the Big S: Good weather, Good crowd, Bad Loss.

Congrats to the Hawks.

These scores may be behind but

Sussex tech 8 Woodbridge 6 half
Lake forest 12 delcastle 0 2nd
Caravel 9 RLCA 0 2nd
Middletown 21 Appo 7 2nd

Bummy had picked Newark to be on the rise this year. I thought like 7-3 or 8-2. Looks like trending to a 5-5 season.
Watching this game and they give up big plays, they keep getting buried in their own zone and the punter is only averaging like 20 yards a punt so St. Marks keeps starting around the 50 or better

Wilmington Charter is 3-0 for the first since 2010. I guess that's a positive for the new alignment. That game against St. Andrew's next Friday afternoon could be interesting.

Brandywine vs Indian River is listed as cancelled, even though they were said to have completed one period. Delmar vs Milford is listed as a 9-0 final, and also listed as postponed. Does anyone know what is going on?

Brandywine vs Indian River is listed as cancelled, even though they were said to have completed one period. Delmar vs Milford is listed as a 9-0 final, and also listed as postponed. Does anyone know what is going on?
reported/listed where?

The high school scoreboard on delawareonline. Also on tonight's DHSCP thread.
That scoreboard thing on delawareonline is the most inaccurate unreliable thing ever, Don't waste your time looking there. Look here or on #delhs twitter

Miflord v Delmar is postponed until Monday 6pm (no reason given yet)
Brandywine v Indian River cancelled/postponed no official reason given. Covid is rumored

Just got back from St. G-Sals tilt. I feel that St. G dominated in a very real sense. It had to be like a 20-4 time of possession in their favor in the first half.

Yet the Slowskys had a 14-13 midway through the 4th Quarter only to be let down for the 800th time by their terrible kickoff coverage. Special teams ain't their thing.

Yes, I picked St. Georges but I didn't see the dominance coming. The Big S could not stop the St. G run game and quite frankly John Wilson and Lee Sibley are flat out real good coaches.

For the Big S: Good weather, Good crowd, Bad Loss.

Congrats to the Hawks.
Sals also blew a number of opportunities with dropped passes and untimely penalties.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Congrats to the Odessa Ducks on their first varsity high school win

Odessa 24
FSMA 13

duck-quack.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT