ADVERTISEMENT

Games Today - Mon April 21 2014

oldskool42

In the weight room getting big
Apr 30, 2012
Great evening for baseball....two good games

Delbarton @ Caravel (5-2). 6pm. #3 team in the state Caravel takes on a tough out of state opponent. These teams have played each other the past four years, splitting four close games. Delbarton won the first two and Caravel has won the past two years. Caravel is coming off a two game losing streak. They lost a close one 1-0 to St Joseph's of NJ in a pitcher's duel. They lost a tough game to #1 St Marks. Caravel was beating St Marks 3-1, but gave up 5 runs in the 5th inning to lose 6-3.

Ai Dupont (7-1) vs Charter (6-1) play at FRAWLEY STADIUM 7pm. Big game for Flight A lead. A.I.'s only loss is to Flight A Middletown 4-2. Charter lost a close game to Caravel. A.I. has had wins over Newark (5-0), St E (6-2), Friends (3-2), St Georges (3-1) and Mt Pleasant (9-0) as well as blowout wins over Penn (11-1) and Delcastle (16-0). Charter also beat Newark (5-4) and St E (4-2) as well as a blowout win over Wm Penn (12-2). Charter also has wins over Glasgow (8-1), Bwine (9-2) and Delcastle (6-0). A.I. is 11-3 against Charter since 2007, including winning the last three meetings.

Game of the day starts in 45 minutes in Laurel and will be played on a dirt infield with 60 feet between bases.

@jeff
game of the day starts at 8:00 at the wells Fargo center..

just saying

Man, I don't root for the Rangers often, but when I do, they are probably playing the Flyers.

Also, I put the thing about Caravel and Laurel softball in the wrong day's thread. But, the game more than lived up to the hype. Regan Green is the best prep pitcher in Delaware by far, regardless of the fact that she plays softball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT