ADVERTISEMENT

Howard-Concord Stream

Yup. Gotta subscribe to watch. We got the call today from Concord that the Vo tech district decided to limit to 3 people per player, cheerleader & band member over some “safety concerns”.

Jump ball in end zone on 4th and 10 goes to Howard for TD 2pt good

8-7 Howard 8:35 1st

Concord tries fake punt on own side of field doesn't make it , had players downfield any way.. Howard ball on CC 45

The announcer is from one of those new homebrew media companies that do these stream games for NFHS or Flo etc. now. . He must not have a roster because he doesn't know any of the players names or anything about the teams

The announcer is from one of those new homebrew media companies that do these stream games for NFHS or Flo etc. now. . He must not have a roster because he doesn't know any of the players names or anything about the teams
Probably the NFHS guy since that’s who’s broadcasting game. Thanks for the updates.

Probably the NFHS guy since that’s who’s broadcasting game. Thanks for the updates.
NFHS subs out the production to these type of home brew media companies. This guy is a one man show films and commentates he is from D1 Medio Pro. He says you can tweet him and let him know how he is doing lol

FloFootball does the same thing. Sometimes there's good ones sometimes not so much. Many of them just send someone to film and they call the game from their living rooms lol

SO far the stream is solid so that is really all that matters to me , can always mute the clowns :p

Last edited:
Reactions: concord87
Howard walks in 2pt good 28-7 15sec left in 1st

Looks like we are heading to the dreaded RC..

early assessment Concord is really bad and Howard belongs in 3A

The D1 Media guy is from New Jersey and said earlier this is his first Delaware High School game. He must be thinking damn I hope they don't send me to any more games in DE 😡

good grief.. I have never seen so many untouched or uncontested scoring plays in a quarter let alone a half

36-7 Howard 9:33 2nd

This guy,, he is basically going to run a commercial on himself and D1 Media the rest of the game lmao

Everyone was saying with all of the kids Howard loss this would be their down year but so seems like Howard is blowing that out of the water.

Everyone was saying with all of the kids Howard loss this would be their down year but so seems like Howard is blowing that out of the water.
They just reload.. That is why they should be 3A. RB Watson looks good and the QB looks real good. Nice sized and speedy receivers. Size on both lines. Plenty of good looking athletes for them.

dang Howard still throwing bombs on them.. SMH

50 burgers for halftime

52-7 51 secs until half

They just reload.. That is why they should be 3A. RB Watson looks good and the QB looks real good. Nice sized and speedy receivers. Size on both lines. Plenty of good looking athletes for them.
I agree and if Howard is able to blow through this league again then they should be told to move on up. Keep up the color commentary for the rest of us, you paint a picture like we're watching it with you lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: BackinBlack86
52-7 Half

FA3_RUNNING.gif

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ok bout done here .. Watching the triple G's now Goat, Gronk and Godwin.. and on cue Goat to Godwin TD Bucs

Howard with 58 has the Abessinio record for most point puts scored In a game…. Of course, Howard is undefeated at Abessinio.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT