ADVERTISEMENT

HVT vs STM

tophill29

Varsity
Oct 24, 2005
As St Marks will be heading to D2 next year, would like to know from those of you who have seen both teams ( I haven't) how you think these 2 teams would fare against one another. I think in the short term it will come down to them for the D2 championship.

I think this year HVT could have beaten STM, however they are losing a lot going into next year so itll be tough. I am looking forward to seeing this match up though.

HVT will have speed to burn next year. They have quite a stable of young backs and receivers. The backup QB has a real nice arm but not much of a runner. Line should have some good size but will lack experience. Much like this year I think they will be a work in progress and be a much different team week 10 vs week 1. Curious to see what St.M has coming back. As of now I think St. Georges is the favorite to start the year...

for no real reason I would say DII next year would start like this

1. Hodgson
2. St. Mark's
3. St. George's

St Marks would have beaten Hodgson this year. Next year I have no idea. But St Marks is a good program as is Hodgson. Will be nice to see another good Div 2 team.....Congrats to Hodgson

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT