ADVERTISEMENT

Local Delaware Athletes in NFL

dawrestling

Top 100 Prospect
May 20, 2007
Fallbrook, CA
www.302sports.com
Minnesota Vikings 37 Detroit Lions 35 CR and Rutgers alum Duron Harmon 9 tackles for the Lions.
Green Bay Packers 35 Chicago Bears 16 GB: Caravel Bucs and Maryland Terrapins alum Darnell Savage 10 tackles.
Los Angeles Rams 18 Arizona Cardinals 7 Salesianum and University of Delaware alum Troy Reeder 9 tackles for the Rams
Los Angeles Chargers 38 Kansas City Chiefs 21 University of Delaware alum Nassir Adderley 5 tackles.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 44 Atlanta Falcons 27 Middletown and Penn State alum Chris Godwin 5 receptions for 133 yards and caught 2 touchdown passes of 29 and 4 yard qb from Tom Brady
New Orleans Saints 33 Carolina Panthers 7 University of Delaware alum Zack Kerr 3 tackles for the Panthers.

Reactions: trapblock22
Bilal Nichols (Hodgson Alum)- Finished the season with 5 sacks, 40 tackles and 7 TFL's on the season for the Chicago Bears

Angelo Blackson (Red Lion Alum) - Finished the season with 2.5 sacks, 24 tackles and 4 TFL's on the season for the Arizona Cardinals.

Brandon Rusnak (formerly Brandon Watson, legally changed name in 2020) Red Lion/ECA played in all 16 and finished with 24 tackles for the Jacksonville Jaguars

Last edited:
Reactions: trapblock22
I remember being on the sideline, during Godwin's B/G game. He created great space with a little body and a very soft arm push on a deep pass. It was the most professional play I have ever seen live at the HS level. I thought he would go pro, but never thought he would be this good.

Reactions: 84rider
The Rams defense has really stepped it up despite some injuries. Despite not having the greatest quickness, Reeder has been a steady Eddie for the Rams.

I am not sure or the appropriate terminology but I believe Reeder is like the defensive signal caller at this time. Maybe that is just a relaying job or something. We will see how the Rams D does on the Frozen Tundra next weekend....

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider
Darnell Savage finished the year with 65 tackles, 4 Int's, and a sack. Crazy seeing all these guys from the 302 excelling in the NFL.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Darnell Savage finished the year with 65 tackles, 4 Int's, and a sack. Crazy seeing all these guys from the 302 excelling in the NFL.

Ain't done yet.. Pick 6 in the SB ..calling it now..😛

After battling a early season groin injury over the final eight games of the regular season, Savage racked up 43 tackles (34 solo), a sack, four interceptions and 10 pass deflections.

Imagine if he was healthy all season...😯

Packers' Darnell Savage emerging as elite NFL safety

21c8c24528dd42108b2cbb7c208c250d.jpg

Nigel from One Journey caught a neat situation doing one of his films he does for the kids while filming a Caravel vs Archbishop Curley (Baltimore) game at Bob Peoples Stadium. Another emerging NFL star for the Saints Deonte Harris played for Curley he also played for Middle River in rec for those that remember the old HCBC League MOT used to play in.

AT 0:26 of the reel Nigel caught an open field 1 v 1 between Savage and Harris. Harris won that one though but I think its neat to see them compete in HS. They may meet again in 2 weeks?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT