ADVERTISEMENT

Need Advice: Penn State - Ohio State Game

Uncle Bumfuzzled

D1AA Prospect
Sep 11, 2012
Bummy doesn't believe in gambling. It is sinful. But if I were a gambler I would like to know if Ohio State will cover a 10 point spread at Penn State on Saturday night. My instincts - which are usually wrong - tell me that Penn State can win the game outright. Bummy thinks that the overwhelming interest in gambling foreshadows the denouement of Western Culture. This post is for amusement purposes only.

Please advise.

Thanks for the overwhelming advice by your silence to stay away from Penn State. You guys are the best friends Bummy could ever have. Ohio State is undoubtedly the most talented college team in the USA.

I wouldn’t say all that but Clemson ND will clear things up a little bit next Saturday

Bumster, was your saying “Ohio St was the most talented college team in the USA”a auxesis in the form of a hyperbole, just asking of course

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Congratulations, young man. You sent Bummy to the dictionary. Now, all I have to do is learn how to pronounce auxesis.

Bumster, was your saying “Ohio St was the most talented college team in the USA”a auxesis in the form of a hyperbole, just asking of course

Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT