ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Trades, etc

Reeder is officially a free agent and Sills signed a one year deal with the Giants. Nichols is also set to test free agency. Good luck to all

Regardless what happens with Reeder he has a ring which is cool

DE players that have rings off the top of my head

Reeder-Rams
Godwin- Buccaneers
Smallwood- Eagles
Harmon- Patriots
White- Cowboys

any others I am missing?

Reeder is officially a free agent and Sills signed a one year deal with the Giants. Nichols is also set to test free agency. Good luck to all
I think the Rams may try to resign Reeder as a free agent. The way I read it is that if they re-up him he is a $2.5 million cap hit. They don't feel he is worth that investment but may be willing to resign him as a free agent for in the 1.25 - 1.5M range. I think he will be in the league next year.

Russell Wilson to Broncos.

Deshaun Watson to Cleveland.

Where will Baker Mayfield end up? Indianapolis, Seattle?
He doesn't feel right for Philadelphia unless they could get him cheap. Just unsure of Mayfield. I think he is a wingnut.

Last edited:
Russell Wilson to Broncos.

Deshaun Watson to Cleveland.

Where will Maker Mayfield end up? Indianapolis, Seattle?
He doesn't feel right for Philadelphia unless they could get him cheap. Just unsure of Mayfield. I think he is a wingnut.
In theory the Browns could keep Baker this season. The way they structured Watson's contract, his cap number is only 10 million. (Baker's cap hit is 18 mi) The Browns did Watson a favor by making his base salary 1 million. So for each game the NFL suspends him, it will only cost him 1/17th of his base salary. That's a lot better than basing it off the the 46 million he'll make next year! Of course I wouldn't hold my breathe that Baker would agree to play with the Browns this year... Baker could bet on himself and play this year with the Browns. He'll be a UFA at the end of the season.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
I think Baker ends up in Seattle or Indy, whichever one doesn’t take Jimmy G
Yea he could be a cheap option for them. Only one year left on his current contract and he doesn't have a no-trade clause. I don't see anyone giving him a new deal, so either way he's playing for a contract this upcoming season!

276300461_1468942723540143_7574571540983580631_n.jpg

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT