Early College at DSU weeks 1,5 or 0
Seaford week 2 or 5

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
St Marks vs AI week 0

Open weeks left

8 games- Early College at DSU open weeks 1,5 or 0
9 games- Seaford open week 2 or 5

Seaford vs Early College in week 5 seems like a no brainer to me. A good game for both teams, so why haven't they scheduled it?

It looks like they DID schedule each other in week 5, and are playing each other twice home and home. This leaves Early College as the ONLY team with less than 10 games.

It looks like they DID schedule each other in week 5, and are playing each other twice home and home. This leaves Early College as the ONLY team with less than 10 games.

I saw that. My original thought was maybe Seaford or EC had a line on a week 7 game and moved to week 5 to create an opening. Not sure if they can keep playing each other twice in district on the schedule especially if they plan to have district titles etc... would be a pretty big advantage to Seaford for that title IMO. Or maybe only one of the games will count officially..who knows?

Is all schedules filled now?

Some notable scrimmages that I see,

Smyrna vs. Hodgson
DMA vs. St. Joe’s Prep
St. George’s vs. Woodbridge
Archmere vs. Caravel
Delmar vs. Wocomico
Friends vs. Caravel

from the looks of it only Tower Hill, Dover and Middletown have no scheduled scrimmages??

maybe Dover/Middletown can set something up?

Bib….any clue who this West Chester Rustin that Sallies is scrimmaging? Any good?

Is all schedules filled now?

Some notable scrimmages that I see,

Smyrna vs. Hodgson
DMA vs. St. Joe’s Prep
St. George’s vs. Woodbridge
Archmere vs. Caravel
Delmar vs. Wocomico
Friends vs. Caravel

from the looks of it only Tower Hill, Dover and Middletown have no scheduled scrimmages??

maybe Dover/Middletown can set something up?

Bib….any clue who this West Chester Rustin that Sallies is scrimmaging? Any good?
no idea, you can look them up on MaxPreps and see what they are

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT