ADVERTISEMENT

OT: National game.. Incredible finish AZ public takes down Bishop Gorman

I think that a lot of H.S players don't know the rules re on-side kicks. The receiving team does not have to stand there waiting for the ball to go 10 yards. They can pick it up inside of ten yards. If they lose possession it does not count because the ball did not go the required distance.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
I think that a lot of H.S players don't know the rules re on-side kicks. The receiving team does not have to stand there waiting for the ball to go 10 yards. They can pick it up inside of ten yards. If they lose possession it does not count because the ball did not go the required distance.
correct you attack the ball on a OS kick like its a fumble not wait for it to fall on it.. don't be a sitting duck for the head hunters.. 🦆

My son pointed out that on the TD pass the QB threw up at the same time he received the snap...my man's nerves must have been frayed at that point lol

My son pointed out that on the TD pass the QB threw up at the same time he received the snap...my man's nerves must have been frayed at that point lol
QB was injured.. Announcers kept calling for the coaches to get him out of there so were his coaches.. He refused to come off. I haven't been about to find out how he is now but he may have a broken ankle, rib or leg or something

Last edited:
Here is a full highlights for the game.. start 15:00 for the comeback and they discuss the QB injury at 16:00

I think he was just beat up, bleeding from the elbow, mouth and just spent.. nothing left to do but throw up..lol

That was an example of leaving it ALL on the field.. fo sho

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT