ADVERTISEMENT

Post 3 American Legion baseball

DE-Sussex

Good all around Player
May 14, 2008
We are looking for devoted players age 15-19 who live in Milford, Lake Forest, or Cape school districts to participate in this program. (You can go to school wherever). Age cutoff is Dec. 31. Cannot turn 20 before then. 19u players must play for last legion team they played for. Anyone interested please let me know. Games begin first week of June and run til about July 20. State tournament with advancement to regionals and a World Series.

Why play legion? Deep talent...40+ HS teams in DE but just 9 legion teams! Rich History...91st season in DE! Play by MLB rules...no extra hitters, no free substitution, DH only for the pitcher. You dont have to pay $1000s of dollars to play quality ball.

A little bit about our team...this is my 3rd year managing the team. We have played each of the last 2 years with the bulk of our players at the 15-16 age group facing more mature teams. We have been physically overmatched at times, but we compete to the end and give it all we got. We play the game hard, we hustle, we do things the right way. If you are interested give me a call. 302-542-5613

If you live in a different area of the state and are interested in Legion ball let me know and I can put you in touch with the respective coach.

Or go to www.delegion.org and click on the baseball link. You can also find out more info on the DE American Legion baseball Facebook page.

Reactions: urbaseballdaddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT