ADVERTISEMENT

Remember His Name

OneJourney

Tackles too high
Sep 10, 2014
Remember this young athlete's name !!! Devon Green A.K.A The Game Changer. This 10 year old running back is poised to go a long way in his football career. He's only 10 years old and he is putting in major work on the football field. He currently goes to Talley Middle School in Wilmington, Delaware, its still too early to name what high school he'll be attending. But in the meantime, check out his season highlight tape from his previous indoor football season. Also, check out his skill video below.

Devon Green Highlight Reel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LHxB1dw_LU

Devon Green-The Game Changer (Promo Skill Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORxsux98Lq4

This post was edited on 9/25 2:00 PM by OneJourney

This post was edited on 9/25 2:04 PM by OneJourney

Re: Remember His Name (He's a beast)

roll.r191677.gif

@Bucsnot. He aint my son. I want people to check out his talent...so what are you talking about?

This is the problem with parents and youth sports, they become fans of their kids rather than parents. They post these videos, meanwhile football is a height, weight, speed game. I have coached at all levels youth success doesn't mean high school or college success. Sadly this guy posted this because he believes it. This guy will live through his kid probably because he was a woulda, coulda, shoulda guy and turn off every coach and parent that plays with his son. Here is some advice: provide your kid with love and support make sure his academics are in order give him the tools he needs to be successful minus your expectations. I have coached several D1 players and about 20 that played in college at other levels none of those parents would have posted videos or sounded off about how great their kid was. Sadly The kids with parents like this usually are crushed under the weight of their parents expect ions. Hopefully it works out for this kid.

To be fair...this guy is at a lot of games shooting video of a lot of kids...he promotes the players and he hopes to build his business...just a young man trying to make a clean living...his videos have helped a few players from the last year or so....

kids got some real talent , but I was getting sea-sick watching...hahaha

hold that damn camera still...

just saying

@sparakos....first of all, I wasn't filming. I just edited the film and made it a highlight tape FYI.
This post was edited on 9/25 5:55 PM by OneJourney

Let me some this conversation all up, first of all, this ain't my son, so all yall that keep posting that's this is my son, chill! My name is Nigel Alexander, I am a videographer and CEO/owner of One Journey Productions and I do a lot of work for a variety of players in the state on the multi-media side. Matter fact, yall can ALL check out EVERY SINGLE VIDEO that I've previously produced on my youtube channel. Click the link below. Yall people funny man ! But thanx for the support.

One Journey Productions
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyae_8YO8PhIbHiCLJAw4LQ
This post was edited on 9/25 5:34 PM by OneJourney

@onej

haha
I hear you...
my mother was the worse at filming our games..
I think my dad fired her every Monday!

just saying

Nigel is good peoples.. folks are jumping to conclusions... He is just doing his thing promoting the DE kids and making a little something for his efforts.. its all good.. The kids seem to like it and its kind of thing with them now to have him do your game. Its not even parent driven the players are setting it up with him... Granted this forum may not be the ideal place to pump a 10 year old but whatever... no harm no foul

One Journey is RR2 approved
happy0001.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 9/25 9:06 PM by ravensrooster2

RR, that was well said and hit the nail on the proverbial head. I know many of people that film AND DO NOT HAVE A KID PLAYING. They do this for various reasons: business, pleasure, lending a scouting hand or just plain LOVE of the game. I also know plenty of parents that film and are very proud of their kids accomplishments (academic and otherwise). Hell, people film graduations, special events and even their kids first everything...and I mean more than the world needs to see on social media sites. If they want to show off their kid a little-I say that is fine, for most of these kids it will be their time in the sports spotlight per se.

@SCash- you bring up some very good conversation points but kinda sounds like you might speak from experience as well. Almost every person I hear those type of comments from are some of the worst offenders. Not saying you are at all like that.

wanted to add that Nigel does some real nice work.
This post was edited on 9/25 8:57 PM by Jawnsky

Nigel come on. I understand ur running a buisness etc. But this kid, and say it again....KID. He is 10? Great athelete aside, don't take part in blowing smoke up this kid or his parents buttocks so soon. Hell in 3 or 4 years he may not even be playing the sport?? Its so unfair to this young man...imean child and his parents. Whether they currently accept it or not. Its silly.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT