ADVERTISEMENT

removed

Re: U. of Miami Hurricanes Club Lacrosse...not an official UM ad

applied to miami, but not going. glad to see some MCLA on here though. i'm trying out for usc (south carolina) next year, so we'd play miami. i'm excited, playing MCLA sounds like the perfect fit for me.

they had some bad players....especially that dpole #30. he's the worst. and he needs to lift more.

South Carolina has a very good club team...and yeah, #30 is a cheap shot, high hitting, no ground balling, ultra festival attending bum!

yeah they struggled before this year but now they have a 60-man roster and are undefeated...go figure. hope i make it & get playing time if i do haha but it seems like lacrosse is growing in the south, which is clearly very good for the sport.

Socswimlax93: I like your attitude! I wish the best for you. Lacrosse is ON FIRE in the south. I know that Florida middle school and high school kids are seriously craving to grow in lax. Miami played Florida before over 2,000 spectators in Martin County, Florida. The two teams did a clinic before the game, and the kids and parents were very appreciative...asking for autographs even...some of the top ten MCLA teams could probably give some DI teams competition. Good luck to you and South Carolina...just don't all of the talent away from Miami! Club lacrosse is something for all of you lax players to consider.

hahaha exactly!! well at least your miami jerseys have more flow than your high school ones....

we need to have a delax alumni reunion this summer btw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT