ADVERTISEMENT

RLCA vs St E live stream

I watched the Red Lion Brandywine game on Tuesday. It's the same lady as that game. You would think she would be better at it if she does it that often

sheesh the Mom holding the camera needs to calm down a bit.. It's 42-6 Mam.. 🤨

the ones recording for their schools live stream don’t understand the issue that there’s people watching. It ruins the live stream experience. This was my first year working games and I definitely got a different perspective on the games than when I always sat in the stands. I had to stay controlled and remember I was working it and not being the “fan”

Reactions: BackinBlack86
I didn't know you were into that type of thing @BackinBlack86 ;)

whut chu talkin bout Willis? I am not into loud crazy thats my baby Moms man.. It's not my bag, man

HecgvTT.gif

• Haha
Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
the ones recording for their schools live stream don’t understand the issue that there’s people watching. It ruins the live stream experience. This was my first year working games and I definitely got a different perspective on the games than when I always sat in the stands. I had to stay controlled and remember I was working it and not being the “fan”
You mean like screaming for the players on the other team to be ejected?

tenor.gif

• Haha
You mean like screaming for the players on the other team to be ejected?

tenor.gif
Yupp!! Been there and have done that!! 2012 championship game I had a megaphone and called Reeder out (which was absolutely uncalled for) cause he was a STUD, but the AD approached me and set me straight. Since then, I try to be more humble. Every once in a while I get out of hand. But like I said, working the games now, I got a better understanding of it.

Yupp!! Been there and have done that!! 2012 championship game I had a megaphone and called Reeder out (which was absolutely uncalled for) cause he was a STUD, but the AD approached me and set me straight. Since then, I try to be more humble. Every once in a while I get out of hand. But like I said, working the games now, I got a better understanding of it.

That is what is commonly known as maturity grasshopper. Some folks never reach that enlightened state of being. While others it just takes a little longer...

tenor.gif

What has happened to StE. Hemphill retires and they haven’t had a winning season since. They got some talent so what’s the reasoning?

HS, you were pretty cranked up about the 2013 Championship. Just think in both games 3 future NFL players on the field. Let’s see if Colby Reeder is healthy and plays in the Spring for the Hens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT