ADVERTISEMENT

Round One Predictions

STM wins as do the Sals. I have seen Kane on film. He is good to be sure but doesn't seen to have the breakaway speed like Penn's Carroll. More like a straight away runner who bulls ahead. Tech's one loss is suspect. Williams (arguably one of the best QB's this season) never played in that game. Don't know what effect this will have on the outcome but weather for Friday nite will be very cold.

This post was edited on 11/10 9:57 AM by dovetail

This thread cries out for Bummy...I am sure his insightful analysis would add to the discussion.

I noticed Carroll did not play this week vs. Delcastle.. Is he hurt?

Nevermind found out just resting a sore ankle.. with the two bye weeks..
wink.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 11/10 10:21 AM by ravensrooster2

ST Sals will be a great game, but if the Game plan is to stop Kane Sals is in for a long night. They still have 4 other weapons that can kill you.

Originally posted by dovetail:
STM wins as do the Sals. I have seen Kane on film. He is good to be sure but doesn't seen to have the breakaway speed like Penn's Carroll. More like a straight away runner who bulls ahead. Tech's one loss is suspect. Williams (arguably one of the best QB's this season) never played in that game. Don't know what effect this will have on the outcome but weather for Friday nite will be very cold.

This post was edited on 11/10 9:57 AM by dovetail
NUC Combine clocked Kane at a 4.6- 40 and 4.1 shuttle. It's not 4.3 speed, but very fast for a kid that size. Also, not a lot of Delaware kids run a 4.6, so it may be break away speed. It also means when he runs the ball at full speed, it's a problem to bring him down.

http://www.nucsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23100&ATCLID=209510665

D1 - I'll take Concord and Sussex Tech in slight upsets.

D2 - St. Georges, Lake Forest (torn on this pick), Archmere and Caravel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT