ADVERTISEMENT

Salesianum at Middletown on Fox Sports 1290 AM Friday night

Sep 3, 2014
Fox Sports 1290 AM is airing Friday night's game between Salesianum and Middletown. It's a must-win for the defending champion Sals to have any chance of making the playoffs.

The Glasgow Medical Aid Unit pregame show starts at 7, followed by kickoff at 7:30.

And don't forget to tune in to the First State Football Show at 6:30.

It's all on Fox Sports 1290AM, iHeart radio, and FoxSports1290AM.com.

http://www.foxsports1290am.com

Listen to it online. AM 1290 is a class c radio station and must power down after 5pm. Online reception is not affected.

Get on at least 10-15 minutes early if you are joining online or you will miss a lot. Most stations make you listen to 30 seconds to a minute of commercials before you get the feed. Not Fox. Waited 10 minutes or longer last week. Plus plan on missing out on big plays. They go to commercial break and come back without any updates. Last week missed 2 4th down plays Caravel vs St Georges game. Both times came back from commercial and the other team had the ball. The announcers had no clue the audience did not know.

Curious????
We only take commercials in between quarters and after touchdowns unless it's late in either half and we MUST get a break in.
I know the two fourth-down plays you are talking about and we did not go to break, but did the station go to commercial or was it just dead air?

This post was edited on 11/5 5:47 PM by FoxSports 1290

I was online and both times the station went to commercial. Caravel was I think on the 14 down 14-10 with a 4th down. Time out was called. You went to commercial. When the game came back on St Georges had the ball. Announcers had no idea the listeners did not know. Same thing happened in the first half.

I understand there has to be commercials but it was 10 minutes just to join the feed. Should be a minute tops.
This post was edited on 11/5 11:06 PM by oldtimer22

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT