ADVERTISEMENT

sallies coach

He has a young family and rolling 95 back and forth every day takes years off your life. What else can he accomplish @ the HS level anyway, either take over a college program (the alumni cure perhaps?)or hang with the fam, two pretty good reasons...If there's any truth @ all to it.

the word is is that he is going to be asst. coach for dover girls team in dover where he works so he can be there for his family and what not

I heard Dave Cottle is taking over Sallies as of yesterday, supposedly he is tight with the principal and his nephew will be a junior at Sallies. Apparently the principal and Cottle have had this in the works for some time and Cottle planned his own demise from Maryland last year in order to make this whole think look legitimate. I also heard, not sure if it is true that Sallies may fold the program if Cottle takes over the Del tech job. If this happens maybe coach Cov will go to Broom street. Or maybe all of this is complete nonsense. Why would anyone come on here and say anything about Healy resigning, that dude is a class act, his kids are class acts, stop posting this nonsense unless you are going to write where you heard this!

im a student who attends dover where healy teaches and he said this because his kids are growing up and he is gone all during the evenings so he has no time to spend with his kids. the hour drive back and forth plus two hours of practice took time away from his kids so therefore he is planning on teaming up with the dover girls lax coach and be an asst. coach for the dover girls team which is where he lives

This is all crazy none of this is true he only goes back in forth in the spring and is hardly seen out of season you cant say that he's missing his kids grow up when he only misses about 2 months of thier lives ive talked to reliable sources and they have all stated this is not true this entire rumor is bologna.

My question is when is he going to make the move to college? Ex: Wesley. He could make lacrosse as relevant as football down there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT