Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
On tap today

10:30 Brandywine @ Concord
10:30 St G @ Mt P
11:00 Charter @ Archmere
11:00 St E @ Conrad
11:00 Appo @ Delcastle
12:00 Caravel @ Cape (DelawareSportsLive)
12:00 Newark @ Glasgow
4:00 St Marks at TH (PackNetwork)

The inadvertent whistle replay the down nullifies a clear fumble scoop and score for the second time this year..terrible

anyway

Cape 32 CA 21 final

Reactions: Patcomic
BiB's view watching college football and DEHSFB streams....😄 #happyplace

126934065_10158531566935743_1536606401955975487_n.jpg

and last night FNL live.. Sals vs HVT

126506969_10158531568415743_5464199521123709568_n.jpg

Tresolini stating on twitter TH will not play DIAA post seasons this year. wonder if this has to do with them being associate members or something and ties into why St Andrews nor Tatnall is not playing? Could also explain why them and Friends went ahead and scheduled each other twice.. who knows?

126959790_10158531719165743_5549317830918144491_n.jpg

Last edited:
The inadvertent whistle replay the down nullifies a clear fumble scoop and score for the second time this year..terrible

anyway

Cape 32 CA 21 final

CA should have won the refs screwed them 3 times - 2 inadvertent whistles and the late hit on 4th down - that changed the entire game

But gotta give Cape credit they fought back and won, not their fault the refs sucked

Reactions: Patcomic
CA should have won the refs screwed them 3 times - 2 inadvertent whistles and the late hit on 4th down - that changed the entire game

But gotta give Cape credit they fought back and won, not their fault the refs sucked

yeah pretty bad..the other inadvertent fumble scoop and score I was talking about was Friends vs TH that one literally changed the outcome of the game

35 yd FG for TH.. 9-3 St Marks..5min til half..watching TH offense is like watching grass grow. ughh. they do eat up some time though lol

9-3 St Marks half..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz BiB off to Blue Coast for some fisherman stew. let me know how it ends lol

So now that Tower won't be competing in the playoffs, that opens the door for even more playoff point confusion.

Tresolini stating on twitter TH will not play DIAA post seasons this year. wonder if this has to do with them being associate members or something and ties into why St Andrews nor Tatnall is not playing? Could also explain why them and Friends went ahead and scheduled each other twice.. who knows?

None of their teams are playing in the postseason. Field hockey, soccer and volleyball all have good records, albeit against other SPL teams only. St. Andrew's has kids from all over the country, so it makes sense for them not to play. I'm sure THS and Tatnall administrations made a decision to just play limited regular season opponents and not expose their kids to other schools in the various tournaments.

This decision was made before the season. The powers to be at the top decided none of the Indy conference teams would compete in post season. It is totally Covid related. It is difficult to ask a parent to pay $30+k for online learning.
Probably for a different forum but thinking about Sanford basketball

If you guys knew all this then why didn't you lets us know while we were figuring play-off points , complaining about schedules and all that.. thanks guys.. sheesh.. whatever they still the Chickenhawks..lol

Bib,
A few weeks ago I heard from a parent about the Indy conference situation. I posted the information, but I did not receive any confirmation. Maybe it was just on the table. Now that there is an increase in cases and possibly at those schools, they made it official.
I enjoy the reading your posts about the point system. I have no idea how you do it. I can only imagine the amount of time it takes. But just wanted to let you know that it is much appreciated.

If you guys knew all this then why didn't you lets us know while we were figuring play-off points , complaining about schedules and all that.. thanks guys.. sheesh.. whatever they still the Chickenhawks..lol
As far as I know, Friends has not opted out of the volleyball tournament. They scheduled nonconference matches, which Tatnall, Tower Hill and Sanford did not (Sanford added St. Georges late), and they will be a real contender for the title. Friends soccer also has played a few nonconference opponents and has Sallies on Tuesday at the new place. I think Wilmington Christian would have played in the state tournament as well had any of their teams qualified.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT