ADVERTISEMENT

Sat Scores Week 6

Archmere stops DMA's first possession then marches it in all on the ground 7-0 Auks early 1st

Archmere with the pick 6.. One of the easiest you will see..sheesh.. 14-0 Auks beginning 2nd

Green breaks off another one for the Seahawks.. 2pt conv ng... 14-12 Archmere 1:45 til half

DMA returns int to inside Archmere 10.. Then Archmere gets pick in endzone.. Auks ball coming out to the 20

I tell you what I am not very impressed with Delmar.. very sloppy and put the ball on the ground a lot..They are lucky IR is inept... One thing is for certain next weeks game vs Laurel is no gimme... I wouldn't pencil that in as a sure win for DM anymore

Delmar returns IR punt for TD 21-0 DM ...9min left.. I think DM offense has only scored once

I tell you what I am not very impressed with Delmar.. very sloppy and put the ball on the ground a lot..They are lucky IR is inept... One thing is for certain next weeks game vs Laurel is no gimme... I wouldn't pencil that in as a sure win for DM anymore
Delmar hasn't been able to practice for two weeks. In fact their last practice was November 12th.

The announcer for the DM/IR games sounds like Keith Jackson on a Saturday afternoon big college game.. I had to keep checking to make sure I wasn't watching ABC on a Saturday in 1978...lol

DMA has some strong kids and a couple nice playmakers.. They just seem a little lost at times .. Archmere the better team and better coached team today..

Archmere with a first down and then another.. No fight left in that dog this one is about done

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT