ADVERTISEMENT

Sat Scores

Downpour City....Only stayed for first half. Uncle Angelo came early, stayed late and actually brought his lunch (had sandwiches in his
Raincoat.).

BT missed game. Word is that he and ikey had gone to Japan to work with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and the Japanese Central Bankers to fight
deflation. BT is the master of deflation having lost 150 lbs.

One real question: Will the Big S be ready for Middletown?

I agree, could be a real classic hard fought battle. Neither team has that super star like in the past. Both have put up solid team effort wins this season. MT ground game seams to be their strength this season with Brew & Datillo posting 1000 yd. seasons. Defense weak against the pass, should be interesting! Sals has the size to wear you down! 6 days & counting!!

Ches- you have been talking about this weeks matchup for a while. I thought it would be a great game until this week. Salesianum is a motivated and desperate monster right now. Make no mistake-they won it all last year and got a little payback on the Cavs. But MT did not play well and Salesianum knows this. They want to slap the Cavs around some more to drive it home. Sals play their best game of the year this week.

Clones by 10 or more but make it look easy.

@Jawnsky

I hate to say it , I'm with you this week...
Clones by 10....

I did bump my head ( I think) , and can't stand MDP.....

GO SALS....

I got the clones as well.. Passing game being the difference...

This post was edited on 11/2 5:02 PM by ravensrooster2

Originally posted by Jawnsky:

Ches- you have been talking about this weeks matchup for a while. I thought it would be a great game until this week. Salesianum is a motivated and desperate monster right now. Make no mistake-they won it all last year and got a little payback on the Cavs. But MT did not play well and Salesianum knows this. They want to slap the Cavs around some more to drive it home. Sals play their best game of the year this week.

Clones by 10 or more but make it look easy.
The Big S season will be defined by how they play against MDT. Let's face reality - the Sals have fallen short in their 2 biggest instate games this year...both played at Baynard.

Middletown ain't chopped liver. They have lost just one regular season game. They are always tough at home. What is it that makes you think the Big S is going to turn into monsters in game 10 when they have been kind of timid in their first 9 games.

OK, maybe I am a pessimist but I would like to see the Sals go down to Middletown on Friday night and show me some blocking and tackling worthy of their forebearers.

This post was edited on 11/2 8:54 PM by Chesdel

BN needs to go after MT secondary - slow reaction to the ball not very good pass rush, run defense is tough! Also, heard Datillo might be out with injury ?

Ches- just a hunch based on some good things I have seen as of late. And if Sparty agrees then its a lock. Having seen both teams several times each-I just think its a great match-up for Sals. And I agree w/ RR observations.

And more times than not-when a BDN team is really up against it, it seems like they find a way......

I think the Sals and Middletown game will be relatively close. But I agree with everyone else that the Sals will win this one. They have a potential playoff spot on the line and should be more desperate for the win. Middletown is playing for seeding. And may still get the #2 seed with a loss. Much more at stake for Salesianum. Hopefully BDN lets Garrett Canon thow the ball.

No reason why that won't happen. Cannon's been throwing it a lot lately, probably more than any Sal quarterback in recent memory.

Originally posted by dovetail:
No reason why that won't happen. Cannon's been throwing it a lot lately, probably more than any Sal quarterback in recent memory.
Agreed

I have only watched MT once this year and it was against Charter and they did not have to throw the ball at all, if the game dictates it can MT go to the air, or is it all on the ground?

Originally posted by carlo12:

I have only watched MT once this year and it was against Charter and they did not have to throw the ball at all, if the game dictates it can MT go to the air, or is it all on the ground?
I have only seen MT play WP and I was a bit surprised at how well they threw the ball in that game. MT was able to move the ball more than either St.M or Sals against a tough WP defense. My feeling is that MT gets a couple big plays through the air and wins by a td or more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT