Laurel 63, ECHS 6
William Penn 52, Cape 38
IR 31, Odessa 0
Woodbridge 30, St. Mark’s 22
Middletown 28, Smyrna 14
Poly 27, FSMA 0
Delmar 21, RLCA 14
Appo 6, CR 0

I honestly am not sure who will win those games...it really did seem like anything can happen after the last couple days.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
opted for chair, firestick and NFHS Network.. St G v Dover.... St G fans are always fun and close to the mic..haha

No color guys for St G games on NFHS.. game PA announcer and the fans.. Actually it gets you close to like being there..

Archmere 42 MTP 6 half

FA3_RUNNING.gif

Dover drives it in via the ground for the games first score PAT good.. D 7 STG 0 1:46 1st

Dover looks pretty good. Bigger and faster than STG.. Dover TD pass, receiver broke two tackles on the YAC to paydirt.. 14-0 Dover 6:01 2nd

Dover looks a bit different than other years. More disciplined in their assignments and seem to have confidence in what they are doing on offense. Playing pretty mistake free so far.

Hawks convert 4th and 20 on fake punt.. there goes a crack in that Dover discipline.. STG on D 24 15secs til half

St G couldn't do anything with it and throws pick in EZ.. We will go to half Dover 14 STG 0

Hawks convert 4th and 20 on fake punt.. there goes a crack in that Dover discipline.. STG on D 24 15secs til half
short fields and turnovers killing StG. That fumble at the 1 or 2 when it looked like StG was going in for the TD was huge, then Dover returns it all the way back to the StG 15 put them deep in the hole.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
short fields and turnovers killing StG. That fumble at the 1 or 2 when it looked like StG was going in for the TD was huge, then Dover returns it all the way back to the StG 15 put them deep in the hole.
ST G with a lot of penalties mostly holding doesn't help either

Dover looks a bit different than other years. More disciplined in their assignments and seem to have confidence in what they are doing on offense. Playing pretty mistake free so far.
I wonder with Knapp coming in and having so many years with a top notch college program had helped with the mental part.

Reactions: 84rider
I wonder with Knapp coming in and having so many years with a top notch college program had helped with the mental part.
I would think so.. The players seem to have a clue out there as to what they are doing which you can't always say that about a Dover team. Knapp at least has their attention

Dover 3 and out and horrible punt sets up STG with good field pos.. Good run for STG to D 12...

Dover Dline too much for STG,, Stuffs the Hawks 4 straight plays .. turnover on downs .. Dover ball on own 10

Last edited:
Every time Dover or St G breaks a long play holding is called.. Delaware refs can get a little crazy with the holding calls at times.. just saying

And just like that Dover QB fumbles the handoff to the RB and its returned by STG for the scoop and score .. big 2pt try coming up after the TO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT