ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Scores

smack.jack99

In the weight room getting big
Oct 4, 2010
You know the deal.... I'll be at the Lake-Laurel game which has horrible connection but ill try to post score updates.

Interesting....the radio just said penalties are killing Laurel.........all in the eyes of the beholder I guess.....only certain schools Grid, only certain schools
This post was edited on 10/18 1:14 PM by vertical stripes

Well when you've seen enough Lake games, you'd know. Also calling penalties on damn near every play gets old after a while. Anyway....

Lake - 15
Laurel - 7

Half

So very true Vert .. I guess the whole concept of officials being impartial and only seeing the football and the color of jerseys went out the window. Eyes of the beholder.

Huge win by Delmar over Mount Pleasant,,, Delmar looks to be getting better as the season progresses.. The Laurel vs Delmar rivalry game will be well contested IMO

I agree Vert, the only thing keeping Lake from 10-0 is Archmere, who still has playoff position to fight for. At this point, I think it's time to take Lake seriously beyond the first weekend of the playoffs

Originally posted by vertical stripes:
This Lake/Archmere matchup is looking to be a good one.........
Lake has the North D2 teams "on notice" no worries..

This post was edited on 10/18 2:42 PM by ravensrooster2

Laurel at Delmar next week. This game just got a lot more interesting. Delmar's playoff hopes aren't dead yet. Should be a battle.

I tghink that lake & laurel game was teh game of the week...who won?

This week obviously is the laurel - delmar game.

Nobody predicted Lake to do that and no the game of the week this week is easily ST-Cape. Delmar-Laurel will probably be a close game for a while but Laurel will handle business and win by at least two scores. Ceech quit acting like a little kid...

Games of the Week

Tech vs Cape (Hen championship game, both teams will get into playoffs if they hold serve on last 2 games)

Newark vs Hodgson (Hodgson probably needs to win out. This is Hodgson toughest game left on schedule. Don't see them losing to McKean or Christiana. Newark probably needs to win 2 of last 3 to make sure of playoff bid. With Concord and Middletown last 2 games they need to get this one)

Originally posted by GateKeeperRefugee:
Smyrna 27, Howard 0, final. Can eliminate the Wildcats fron the DII playoff chase now.

As a true scholar pointed out to me a couple of days ago...Smyrna apparently did not struggle with jet lag coming up from Kent County.

Agreed Tech & Cape should be a pretty game. Anyone know where this oneis being played? I will be in the area and may have to get my fix.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT