ADVERTISEMENT

Scores FNL Semi's

Anywhere to see MT/Sallies game online?
no,, NFHS has the rights to DIAA play-offs and they are using 302sports to do the games.. 302 only has one crew available this week and they chose to do the CA v WB ,, most likely because the 302 crew is from down that way.. is my guess

Woodbridge driving.. ambulance coming on the field for ref who collapsed.. Giving CPR .. prayers for ref needed..

Reactions: OTS-59
Looked like a heart attack. He dropped while running and the next thing I saw they were doing CPR and running on the field with an AED.

CA is aggravating me with the kicks OB and squibs.. You have a kicker who can kick high and deep and reach the endzone on occasion..Its HS football just kick it off and defend..no reason to give the other team great fieled position every time you kick off. arghh..

Barker pretty rusty.. has made a couple great throws but ball has to come out quick.. no time to sit back

I dont like this switching QB's to run Wing-T or Spread.. totally tipping the D off..pick one and go with it..The O line cant switch from two different blocking schemes like that..

Reactions: OTS-59
Woodbridge is moving the ball well but can't seem to stop the flags two flags in red zone one at 1 and othe at 6

Woodbridge been in red zone 3 time currently in red zone
Caravel been in red zone 0
Best D battle I seen all year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT