ADVERTISEMENT

Scrimmages

13-2 but yeah pretty much same thing. we played terribly...

at our playday today we lost to st marks 6-4. it was a pretty evenly matched game. beat sussex central 12-3 after putting our jv in for over half of it. beat dover 4-3 in a very intense, hard-fought game. then beat hodgson mixed with a little bit of pencader, however the varsities were pulled after the first 10 minutes and we were up 1-0.

we open up the season under the lights at AI on thursday.
This post was edited on 3/19 5:35 PM by socswimlax93

no no dont get me wrong, friends is very solid. they are going to be a force to be reckoned with this year. we just didnt play our best game. im not saying we shouldve won or we're better than them, because they definitely out-played us. but if we won the GBs we shouldve won and hit the cage more often, i think we could have made it a little less embarrassing for ourselves.

by conference do you mean flight b or blue hen as a whole?

i believe we will take flight b again. we controlled the game for the small amount of time our varsity played hodgson at the playday. ive been hearing some hype about mckean but we beat them pretty solidly last year. as for dickinson and pencader and st george's, i think we'll be okay. as for appo, im not sure what they look like. we have high hopes for our season, so i think we can.

itll be an exciting year all-around, as always.

Lax93 I am not sure if we where at same play day or not. HVT score was 0-0 when varsity was in for the 10 minutes and there 5th game in a row. I am looking forward to see you guys play HVT it will be a good game. I really want to see your coach eat his words. As for telling another Coach he really hates wasting his time coming to HVT to play these guys. I watched a lot games Saturday and MT Pleasant did not look as dominating as your coach thinks they are. KARMA in the making

HVT vs Dickinson 21-1

Hmmmm.... 21-1..... against a team that has not won since 2007...... Karma indeed.....

The paper has it at 22-1, just so everyone knows the correct score......
This post was edited on 3/23 7:30 AM by DELax100

Did LaxDad just flex his beer muscles over beating Dickinson by 20 ? First day of the season and we already get someone new to root against.
This post was edited on 3/23 9:56 AM by axnq92

i scored right in front of the crease on a feed from our X guy coming around the cage right before both teams' starters were pulled, so it was 1-0. not that that is much different from 0-0, just saying. hodgson didnt really get a chance at a controlled 6v6, so thats why i said that we controlled the game for the most part. i think it will be a good game when we play them. i wasnt trying to talk shi t....itll be an exciting game. as of now, we're just looking forward to our game tomorrow night at AI.
This post was edited on 3/23 5:52 PM by socswimlax93
This post was edited on 3/23 5:53 PM by socswimlax93

This is the Karna I was relating to(As for telling another Coach he really hates wasting his time coming to HVT to play these guys)

A High school coach represents not only a team but also the school. There is no where in highschool sports that a coach should even make a statement like this.

I am not saying mount is a bad team at all they really do look good.
Statements like this from a Coach does not make the team as a whole look good.

To Comment on the conference talk commenting on HVT and St. George's i would not say i would not worry about them. HVT looks like they may have potential to be a great team along with St G. HVT unfortunately didn't get to show all there skill against dickinson but will have to tomorrow against caravel. St. G showed skill against caravel on tuesday night with a victory 9-6. Last year was St. George's first year having a lax program went into caravel getting beat 14-4 i believe. even though caravel lost a lot of players for St. George's returning this season with a record last year of 2-12 thats a great step up. tomorrow against Glasgow we will see what St. George's can put against a Flight A team. So never count out HVT though they may come with surprises.

i hardly think hodgson has any chance at being close to anything... nor does appo. judging from the playday when we (dover) played mount they were strong all around. a true force to be reckoned with in flight b. were hoping to do better this year in our conference as well

DEsoccer....thanks man. that was a fun game, intense all around. hows the kid who hurt his leg during the game doing? it looked pretty bad and we were all wondering. btw congrats on a nice win over polytech. my dad and your assistant coach, nick adams, know each other and i was talking to mr adams and he said that you guys really wanted to win that game so just wanted to say nice job man.

yea i got mount taking flight b they have a pretty solid attack, and they have some middies are are athletic and ryan brennan is an offensive threat, they also have a pretty good physicall defensmen.

Hmmmm Did I say KARMA in the begining of this thread. I am not sure who knows what there talking about. You can not determine a teams fate by there first outing of the season especially a play day.
Overall
Team PR W L T Pct. W L T Pct.
1 Appoquinimink 87.19 5 0 0 1.00 7 0 0 1.00
2 Hodgson Tech 81.36 2 1 0 0.67 3 1 0 0.75
3 McKean 81.13 1 1 0 0.50 5 2 0 0.71
4 Mount Pleasant 76.72 2 1 0 0.67 3 3 0 0.50
5 St Georges Tech 70.55 0 1 0 0.00 5 2 0 0.71
6 Pencader Charter 68.41 0 2 0 0.00 0 3 0 0.00
7 Dickinson 58.19 0 4 0 0.00 1 6 0 0.14

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT