ADVERTISEMENT

Some Offseason News

HSftballlaxFan

D1AA Prospect
Oct 4, 2008
Please feel free to add whatever news you hear throughout the offseason......

Ex Smyrna and current UD LB Debo Williams Committed to South Carolina.

Current Middletown DE Tomiwa Durajaye receives Akron offer

The FCS decision to play in the Spring could be a killer. Teams are going to double back and then play again in the Fall. The higher level FCS guys are probably thinking why do that when we are getting a free pass on transfers this year...thanks to COVID.

Knight obviously has garnered the interest of the big boys with his skill set. Any idea of his destination?

Here is the list thus far...
FCS players transferring up thus far...

Last edited:
I haven’t heard of any destination. TNJ just published an article online and even they didn’t post where he was going. They said and I quote “all attempts to contact Mr. Knight were unsuccessful”

Smyrna 2022 Defensive lineman Elijah Statham just committed to Pittsburgh.

also if anyone would like the news faster, the guy who runs the Middletown football Instagram/Facebook page is friends with a lot of these players and posts a lot about the kids in Delaware getting offers

Smyrna 2022 Defensive lineman Elijah Statham just committed to Pittsburgh.

also if anyone would like the news faster, the guy who runs the Middletown football Instagram/Facebook page is friends with a lot of these players and posts a lot about the kids in Delaware getting offers

I believe his brother Michael who played at Smyrna before transferring to St Frances is at Pitt. I thought Elijah transferred to St Frances also? He is listed on their 19/20 and 20/21 Hudl roster anyway. He must have decided to come back to Smyrna when SFA wasn't playing this year as well as they couldn't house the kids when Covid kicked off so they were sent home to do school online..

I was curious if he was going to transfer back to SFA for Sr year but maybe not being he has committed to Pitt

funny this article give no credit to Smyrna.. sheesh

"Defensive tackle/fullback Elijah Statham, the younger brother of Panther redshirt freshman offensive tackle Michael Statham has verbally committed to Pitt. Statham currently attends St. Frances Academy in Baltimore, Maryland. Along with Pitt, Statham also held offers from Cincinnati and Akron."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT