ADVERTISEMENT

St. Georges defeats Howard 38-8

dawrestling

Top 100 Prospect
May 20, 2007
Fallbrook, CA
www.302sports.com
The Hawks of St. Georges ranked in Division II improve their record to 5-1 on the season on Tymiere Griffin 100 yards rushing along with 2 touchdown runs of 2 and 17 yards and caused three turnovers including a Keyjuan Deuce Selby 15 yard fumble return for a TD in the 1st quarter and a 25 yard pass reception from qb Zack Wright defeated their New Castle County School District rival Howard Wildcats at 4-2 by a 38-8 score.

Jeremy Maull St Georges Football Head Coach: "We played very well against a good Howard football squad plus playing under the lights at Baynard Stadium my squad responded well as my key player Keyjuan "Deuce" Selby does everything a good football player and a great kid as my other back Tymiere Griffin he runs on both sides of tackles he is a no sir yes sir kind of person and we don't win without him we have a lot of football in our season and if we play physical and smart we can win games."

Marvel Watts 10 carries for 20 yards scored the Wildcats lone touchdown on a 4 yard run. Chaz Sydnor 6 carries for 28 yards rushing and 5 catches for 51 yards Lamont Austin 7 completions out of 10 attempts for 72 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News