ADVERTISEMENT

St. Mark's next 10 days

skipsternicole

JV stand out
Oct 3, 2007
Should be an interesting and fun next few days for the Spartans. Starting with today against Caravel, their next 4 opponents (Caravel, Salesianum, Dover, AI duPont) have a combined record of....

22 - 5

The weak spot in there??? Salesianum at 3-3, only caveat there is a St. Mark's team hasn't beaten a Salesianum team in any varsity sport in nearly 2 years.

If I had to make a prediction, I'd say st. Marks takes it's first loss of the season against Dover. These next few games could be a championship preview .

Kenny, I also think that Dover will be their weakspot. That should be a really good game.

Skipster, don't think your comment is stated correctly. St. Mark's hasn't played Sallies yet in 2014 so you can't count this year. In 2013, they were swept by Sallies but in 2012, Sallies was swept by St. Mark's. Guess we will see when they play each other next week.

1avidfan,

I think Skipster was referring to all varsity sports over a 24 month period. The most recent varsity win for the Spartans in any sport appears to be baseball on 5/10/12.

TouchThemAll, got what you are saying. I was just saying since this is a baseball forum, and we were addressing what was happening in the next 10 days, that statement wasn't true as St. Marks has beaten them in the last two years. Should be good game next week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT