ADVERTISEMENT

Sussex Tech vs MT

Mobhits

Getting reps on JV
Oct 21, 2014
I not sure MT is ready for the Ravens, very impressive win over Sals, More than just the Kane train, very good team speed and size . Not sure this one will be even close. 42-13 Tech. Long night for the Bells

I think it will be closer than that. Does anyone have any insight on the SALS win over MT in the season? did MT call off the dogs? turnovers? this would help me get a better picture of the my prediction. Right now I think tech has momentum, so I'll say tech 35-21

Middletown turned the ball over 4 x all resulting in points, 1 fumble for a TD, MT out rushed Sals by 120+, but their defense is not as strong as past season( very young) 3 seniors, their O-Line maybe the smallest in the state too.
This post was edited on 11/17 11:06 AM by Mobhits

This will probably be the best game left to watch in this years Delaware High School season.

I've seen both Sussex Tech and Middletown this year, what I've taken away from both teams is that keeping turnovers to a minimum will be vital for Middletown. They turned it over four times against Sallies and we saw what happened there. Sussex Tech is even more lethal post turnover because they have home-run hitters in Kane and Drummond. This might be the game of the year state-wide. I'll take the Ravens in what's looking to be a charmed year for those guys.

The CAVS have been outsized on the line all year long and from what I understand this Friday Night will be no different. They have still done a nice job running the ball this year, plus the weather will be cold and the footballs could get hard to hold onto. I believe whichever team doesn't turn the ball over will win this one. Regardless, should be a great football environment! Go CAVS!

This should be a great game to watch. Either team could win. Overall I would give a small nod to ST in general. But Middletown has a really nice home field advantage.

Tech's three-headed monster: Kane, Drummond and Griffin will be hard to stop, especially with all three getting stronger as the game goes on. Not to mention their secondary with swarming capabilities. With that being said, I've seen them have the "bend not break" mentality and against the bells at home, could be a long night for Tech unless they play a complete game, front to back.

This will be a great game I will defintiley be in attendance . I think Sussex Tech edges Middletown and silences the COWBELLS. I think Sussex Tech's backs control the game . Just my opinion. Tech 28 M- Town 17

Should be an exciting time....Middletown at home epitomizes what the high school experience should be. The atmosphere is electrifying. During their threepeat I had both their semi-finals at home in years 1 and 2. Tech travels well and and I would expect the place to be packed. I couldn't make a prediction as I haven't seen Middletown play.

It's funny .. The Sals O line was supposed to be better last week. Unless you have seen the defense Tech brings .. you can't discredit them at all. I guess that's why the game is played between the white lines instead of here on an Internet site.

I never read anybody saying Sals line were better there lines are not good they had Warren that's it.I like Tech just saying MTown has pretty good line

After watching some tape on MT , I must change my prediction I think it will be much a closer game which will come down to turnovers, going to be cold, who holds on to the ball wins! "Sussex Tech swims with the fishes" MT 17-14
This post was edited on 11/21 8:36 AM by Mobhits

Confucious 01 , not only did they hold them to under 14 they couldn't score on MT 1st team D!! Sussex Tech Swimming with the fishes!! What A Run for MT great job MDP & coaching staff!!! Great Team effort!!!

You're right. I was shocked, I expected a high scoreing game. Then it coming down to the End. But MT impressed me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT