ADVERTISEMENT

Tech/Sals Updates

Sals answers on the ground, ties 7-7. Kane first causality of evening- ran over a cameraman on the sideline, dudes not getting up. Hope he's alright!

This is one of those games where my friend Dovetail would say that the Sals gave away too many "gift touchdowns".

Salesianum is the better team......they gave they game away. A early x-mas gift for the Ravens.
This post was edited on 11/14 10:25 PM by Jawnsky

Of course they are , aren't the always the better team ? Let the crying begin !!

I said earlier that the Sals were playing their best ball of the year. I guess I was wrong way on that one. Even if they played their best game Tech would still have won. They are good and made a believer out of me. MT had better be ready.

@****kid*..Really? You gonna let that be your first post? I'm sure the Sals parents pay the money so that they can have a winning football team. A solid academic foundation for attending a university and striving for success in life would be a silly motive.

I don't have to much to say they simply got out played #9 Xavier Drummomd dominated they worried about Kane so much that they forgot about the other offense weapons and defensively #71 Billy Ball & #5 wolk made the O-line look terrible I've never seen the O - line struggle this bad we couldn't get our passing game down Sallies just simply didn't show up tonight I must tech is full of talent this is was defiantly not the same team from saint marks

This post was edited on 11/15 12:05 AM by Sallies101

Yeah you're right, I forgot that,"A solid academic foundation for attending a university and striving for success in life" can only be achieved by those who pays upwards of UD's tuition.

Sallies just couldn't match Sussex Tech's athleticism. And any time you turn the ball over that many times, it's tough to win too. Credit though for a young team to never give up and force Sussex Tech to recover an onside kick and get a first down to seal the win. I thought for sure after that third quarter touchdown that Tech would win by 25-plus.

For those who care, reports are that the photog is OK. As far as the ambulance, there was none on site because it had to leave prior to the game to take an elderly person who fell in the parking lot to the hospital.

Originally posted by Sallies101:
I don't have to much to say they simply got out played #9 Xavier Drummomd dominated they worried about Kane so much that they forgot about the other offense weapons and defensively #71 Billy Ball & #5 wolk made the O-line look terrible I've never seen the O - line struggle this bad we couldn't get our passing game down Sallies just simply didn't show up tonight I must tech is full of talent this is was defiantly not the same team from saint marks

Yup that must be it. They must be so much better now. How could Sallies possibly lose to a team St Marks beat?

Originally posted by Sallies101:

Same team....spartys boys just did not turn it over 47 times

Sussex Tech simply had more weapons. Colby Reeder was the Sals offense and all over the field on Defense. Take him off the Sals roster and they are a .500 team at best.
This post was edited on 11/15 2:41 PM by 44riggo

The Sals do have a lot of young talent int the freshman, sophomore and junior classes. They should be very good next year. Reeder is also really coming into his own.

Yes there is lots of young talent coming should win atleast 2 state championships and Reeder is defiantly developing

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT