ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 Live Streams

NFHS Network

Friday

Saturday

Last edited:
BiB, have the NFHS feeds improved?

It 100% has to do with who produces them. Whether its the schools themselves, a hired media company etc.. NFHS is just a host to run the feeds through and collect money they don't produce the games themselves.

This year though I have noticed they have hired more semi local media companies to do them but I have no idea who pays them NFHS, the schools or both. I assume it comes from the schools proceeds from the streaming rights. Home team always has the streaming rights. Some of these media companies are better than others. Some are downright janky but I assume NFHS just won't call on them anymore if too many complaints.

It is an interesting new side gig business if you love doing that sort of stuff. Only about half of them have re play capabilities though. ESP Media out of Florida has been outstanding on Flo. SO basically I can't answer your question with certainty whether its better or not lol

Another example is Sussex Tech produces their own through their tech dept. and those have been as good as any I have seen.

I cut the cord last year and use Firestick and both NFHS and Flo have apps for that as well as all the others ROKU, etc... It work great for me can watch one on the big screen and one on the laptop :) as well as 302 on you tube app.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT