ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 Weather

Move em to the ABB. The home team will hardly use it.

According to the announcers for the DMA/StE game the AB not ready yet. They lagged back due to thinking the sports wouldn't be played until 2021. AB is a few more weeks from being ready. First game there will be the Sals v Smyrna game Week 4

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Red lion stadium field is grass

Bermuda to be exact... They do have a turf field also that is fine to hold games just not the same as in stadium though but in a pinch they can definitely play games there. Like Middletown's practice field

Last edited:
What the hell happened to StE? Thought Dooley was a guru and could win anywhere. Maybe he wasn’t the brains at Penn all those years.

Reactions: Threedogs3
I guess its like the old saying goes it must be "the Jimmy and Joes" or in this case the lack of.

Dooley hasn't lost a step but let's take a look at the number of Jimmies Joes and Janes....(approximations): Wm Penn - 2200, St. Lizzies - 320. That is an amazing difference in size and talent pool. My guess is that is the point you are making, SP.

I hear you on the size difference but that didn’t matter before when Hemphill was there. I believe he is still top 5 coaches in state with wins. I know numbers have dropped but boys basketball won a title a few years ago and girls ball is consistently a top program, so clearly athletes are there. I saw a comment on Twitter to Mike Lang which prompted me to ask here.

Reactions: Huskerman7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT