ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 friday night scores

It's windy as hell down here in Georgetown, throwing the ball and kicking game may be a struggle...and it doesn't seem lije the rain is going to hold out so wet in windy seems likely

Reactions: BackinBlack86
CA and Laurel are at half. I have no idea of the score... CA D was lights out from what I saw.. Their O wasn't playing great. QB missed a lot of wide open receivers.. NFHS auto cam no one is manning the score graffic

DMA score first drive and Central answers right back but PAT blocked DMA 7 Central 8 mid 1rst and we got the captain obvious WOOOW guy on the mic.. ughh

DMA came out running I first series.. Central wasnt expecting it and adjusted second series.. DMA punt

Smyrna alternating QB's seems to be a problem... It never works anyway.. Unless they chalking this year up to a rebuilding year

Smyrna using a 3rd QB Dixon for wildcat earthquake, single wing whatever.. too many things.. hard to get any rhythm or consistency with all those changes,, Sallies D eating a confused line up

Smyrna D is playing well though..

Sallies has to feature Alleyne more,, I don't remember Sallies ever having a back as fast and elusive as BJ before,, Kilpatrick, Reader x2, but BJ is a different type ,, Feature the kid but get him involved in the pass game more screens , wheels etc

Reactions: Huskerman7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT